PDA

View Full Version : QR S/O Program

LACSA320
29th Mar 2007, 20:56
Any info on the program? I see on their webiste that they are recruiting in El Salvador. Any info on their SO program? Anything will help..,....Trying to get the fu** out of the US and make money like a real pilot and fly new planes......

LACSA320
30th Mar 2007, 03:54
well im interested in the S/O stuff and was also curious why are they recruiting in El salvador as on their page. any info on the s/o please heads up

PIPE RIDER
30th Mar 2007, 05:11
check your pm

speedsalive
30th Mar 2007, 19:02
I am totarlly interested in tnhere SO programe. Any idea how i can get more info on this? Any help wouyld be much appreciated

thanx

LACSA320
3rd Apr 2007, 00:57
any others know something about this program??????????????please post

Panama Jack
3rd Apr 2007, 13:01
Where does it say that recruitment in El Salvador is for SO's? The Qatar Airways recruitment effort in El Salvador appears to be nothing more or less than an effort to poach pilots from Grupo TACA. Don't get me wrong, nothing morally or ethically wrong with that. Job applicants have to compete fiercely to seem attractive to prospective employers, and employers should work hard to be an attractive career option for professionals. TACA has not taken very good care of it's flock, unfortunately, but besides just more cash, I wonder how much better an employer Qatar Airways is than Grupo TACA.

In any case, interesting times!

LACSA320
3rd Apr 2007, 13:32
I figured it would be stealing pilots from TACA. And no I know its for F/O not S/O but I want to know info on the S/O Program at QR

NoJoke
3rd Apr 2007, 14:08
LACabrain please explain?

LACSA320
3rd Apr 2007, 14:25
I need to get as much information on the Qatar Airways Second Officer program. THank you

speedsalive
4th Apr 2007, 15:08
guys anything??????????????????

Mach_Krit
6th Apr 2007, 07:45
I know of lots of guys, including myself, that were accepted for the S/O program in 2005 (after doing interviews in london and doha)...the catch is, all those accepted never heard a thing from QR again! so think twice about this S/O b..ls..t and find a decent job :-)