PDA

View Full Version : Oman Air bonus!

OmanAir
29th Mar 2007, 19:40
Great news!
This mini airline is making money, so this year, all Oman Air employees will receive a half months salary as a bonus.:D
In its infinite wisdom, the company has decided to exclude all cabin crew and pilots from this monetary burden. We are all very grateful for this, and suggest they spend the money on a new computer so we can get next month’s roster.
The bucket is full.

wrightbrother
29th Mar 2007, 20:27
I guess now the airline does have enough money to buy back the roster program from the fleeing Bald Indian maybe then ul be lucky enough to get tomorrows roster.:)

bluepacific
30th Mar 2007, 15:05
Its attitudes like this, that have caused WY to lose 1 pilot a week since the beginning of the year, and more to come. !! Sadly the human remains department still thinks pilots are a dime a dozen . . . . . last man out turn the lights off :E

OmanAir
30th Mar 2007, 20:46
They are not worried, according to them; we are not short of pilots. That's probably why all WY captains are now undergoing simulator training to qualify for right seat flying.
And that's probably why they have wet leased the seventh 737 and delayed the delivery of the next Oman Air 737. I wonder how much that cost? Probably a different budget, so no worries.
Rostering in Oman Air is very complicated. After all, there are 7 B-737 to crew! Massive task!

Jo Banana
31st Mar 2007, 11:16
..it's not all bad at Oman Air...have you seen some of the shapely, new Morrocan belly dancers.. oops!..I mean cabin crew!!:ooh: ..All most enough to make me want to stay!..ah, well, maybe not..:(

SilverArrow661
31st Mar 2007, 15:19
Belly dancers?!!
wow ... is it the new inflight intertainment program ?!!:E thats a new idea , i think the nightclubs will lose in mct , WY (SOUL PLANE)

OmanAir
31st Mar 2007, 20:32
I would rather get screwed by our Indianesses, than the Moroccans. The latter is more likely to run upstairs with data on your performance, preferences, and the size of your XXXX before you even wake up the next morning.
The Bald Eagle took what he brought with him when he came. He got a better offer and left. Can't blame him. Most of WY pilots are doing the same, or are about to.
But who cares? I'm sure the world is full of NG captains waiting to join Oman Air at a salary equal to GF/EK/EY/QR First Officer pay. I have no idea what to compare WY F/O pay to. KFC staff?
Click!

bluepacific
2nd Apr 2007, 01:24
Hey OmanAir, while you're there at kfc, I'll have a 12 piece bucket, up size the drinks and fries.It's a long drive across the border. :E

skygod
3rd Apr 2007, 11:46
hi there,
Guys i need some or any info about oman air, blue pacific, jo banana hear u guys are driving the omani camels. any ifo regarding pay stucture, accomodation, benefits if any would be appreciated.

regards,

skygod

Giv
3rd Apr 2007, 14:51
Hi there guys...
4 the bouns matter ... 4 yr info this is the 2nd year they decline the pilots & the cabin crew ... with regards 2 the payment soon or later they well have no 1 flying 4 them excpet the jobless pilot & there is no many around nowdays.. so on another word they have 2 shutt it down soon or maybe they let the human remain dept head start 2 leran how 2 fly though he couldn't make it 20 years ago:eek: so u guys do u no now why pilots got no bouns & do u no he just offer 260$ extra payment :\ i never seen such a trun over anywhere in the world like in WY good luck 4 them & god hlep Omanis when WY becopme the national carrier after pulling out of GF

bluepacific
3rd Apr 2007, 15:31
Buddy ? I've lost my Buddy !!:}

Jo Banana
4th Apr 2007, 19:36
..Heard the meeting today with CEO didnt go too well..No bonus for Pilots an Cabin Crew..because they were, ..a-hem..'trouble-makers'. :ouch:

Budeeeeee!!!