PDA

View Full Version : Help!

instructor_god
29th Mar 2007, 11:13
Hello All!

Long time reader but first time poster. I thought that now i have my grade 3 instructor rating I'd be more qualified to contribute to the debates that are varied and interesting amongst these pages.

I find myself more and more becoming involved with the "tea room" (or coffee for myself, black with no sugar haha" debates in our instructor's lunch room at a not to be named major GA training airport.

Even though I carry the full set of CAOs and CARs in a seperate nav bag (of course I have the full Jepp set in my primary case) the rate of change of some rules, procedures and ammendments can sometimes leave me up late at night doing ammendment after ammendment just to keep current.

AS a result I find my long term girlfriend annoyed at the work I put in- my days off being taken up by jepp amendments.

When I first started seeing my girlfriend she was very excited about being with a pilot. But I've noticed a slight shift in her desire for me since my grade 3 graduation party. Of course I had a few female students wanting to discuss their training options with me that night but my girlfriend knows that I have eyes only for her?

What happens when I start flying for a major airline in the very near future when I have flight attendents throwing themselves at me? I know to expect this because many of my contacts have told me so.

So, to get to the end of a long winded question, please tell me, how do you convince your lady that even though you may be attractive and well qualified and a pilot how do you convince your girl that you won't stray?

Regards to all and I wish you all the precise flying you aim to achieve!

:ok:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PPL (A), CPL (A), FIR (G3), IR C-ME

Mr.Buzzy
29th Mar 2007, 11:18
Hold it right there for a sec buddy.
OPT/MAX is bringing a carton over and we dont want to miss a moment of this!

bbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

rmcdonal
29th Mar 2007, 11:29
From grade 3 to flying for a major airline in the very near future
Gold:ok:

wrongwayaround
29th Mar 2007, 11:32
Sheeesh mate, you don't have a doubt about yourself do ya :ok:

I have flight attendents throwing themselves at me?

attractive and well qualified and a pilot

:}

DirectAnywhere
29th Mar 2007, 11:53
C'mon...as a windup that's not much chop.

Too blatant mate.:=

TheMuckingFonster
29th Mar 2007, 11:59
Wank, wank, wank, wank, wank, wank, wank, wank, wank, wank, wank!

Cheers

Mucking:}

J430
29th Mar 2007, 12:25
Funniest post...well except the Chasers and the QF ad......:} :}

Wake up son....itsjust a wet dream boy!!:E :E

J:ok:

Towering Q
29th Mar 2007, 12:53
A well constructed and eloquent post, definitely not that of an 18 year old.

Would that be a carton of Becks Mr Buzzy?

Chilli Tarts
29th Mar 2007, 13:10
:ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

wrongwayaround
29th Mar 2007, 13:34
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4628/tomcruisedickheadzr4.jpg

Is this you?

Nose wheel first
29th Mar 2007, 13:34
:D :D :D Pure Gold!!!!

Quote:
I have flight attendents throwing themselves at me?

And here I thought I was in it for the money and the love of flying. We get flight attendants thrown in too?

Whatever you're smoking...... I want some too!!!!!

NWF

Peter Fanelli
29th Mar 2007, 19:43
This thread is just tooo funny.

knox
29th Mar 2007, 21:48
Mmmmm. Delusions of grandeur!! But funny.

"So, to get to the end of a long winded question, please tell me, how do you convince your lady that even though you may be attractive and well qualified and a pilot how do you convince your girl that you won't stray?"

I think that castration is the only cure.

Knox.

UnderneathTheRadar
29th Mar 2007, 22:18
No, no, no! The answer is in the original post

PPL (A), CPL (A), FIR (G3), IR C-ME
Simply print this on your t-shirt as well as all of your pprune posts and all people (including said girly) everywhere will bow to your superior skill, knowledge, experience and judgement - or not? Is that where I am going wrong?
UTR
W.A.N.K.E.R

das Uber Soldat
29th Mar 2007, 22:27
this is defiantly a wind up. :=

PCFlyer
29th Mar 2007, 22:44
Typical of pprune, all smart ass answers and no real solutions for the question asked ... ! :ugh:
Can't anyone help, i've been looking for an answer to this same problem for ages! I don't think you guys understand just how hard it is to be a GOD. :cool:

wrongwayaround
29th Mar 2007, 22:47
in all of your born days... did you ever think you could meet someone quite... that.... good :oh:

apache
30th Mar 2007, 00:17
Geeez... steady on guys. The poor bloke has asked a reasonable question! What IS his poor girlfriend to do ?(BTW - when you mention F/A's throwing themselves at you, I presume you mean the male ones?)

I think that you need to ascertain more about this girlfriend. ie:
does she share?
will she hold the video camera? can she download the overseas trips onto video/dvd for you?
will she clean the stains off the company trousers?
how many "F/As" can she handle at the same time ?
will she have sex with you EVEN if the ray-bans are not worn ?
what if your company want you to wear only two bars instead of the 4 you already have? is that acceptable ?

If she wants you ALL to herself - greedy b!tch - then I suggest you go get yourself a more "openminded" woman.... AND MAKE SURE SHE COOKS!!!

It's all about attitude son!

rmcdonal
30th Mar 2007, 00:18
in all of your born days... did you ever think you could meet someone quite... that.... good Not at first, but then I discovered a Mirror and there he was. :cool: :cool: :} :ok:

Atlas Shrugged
30th Mar 2007, 00:29
http://home.mnet-online.de/reger24/fundstuecke-1/intel-inside-idiot-outside.jpg

bushy
30th Mar 2007, 00:49
There is at least one posting on Prune who is that good or better. He tells us very often.

ARPs
30th Mar 2007, 01:31
Bloody Hell

If you are as great as you make out you are I might even get a sex change and come and chase you down!!!

ARPs

Islander Jock
30th Mar 2007, 02:53
PURE GOLD!!!!

Hey Apache, I bet you were a bit of a stud in your time with the local girlies back in the "gutta" eh? :ok:

apache
30th Mar 2007, 11:30
Hey Jock... long time no see. You seen me in action, you KNOW that the 'gutta ladies left me alone (thank goodness!)... well except one. but I was too smart!!! - I told her how much I was getting paid!

SB4200
31st Mar 2007, 00:08
When I first started seeing my girlfriend she was very excited about being with a pilot.

What happens when I start flying for a major airline in the very near future when I have flight attendents throwing themselves at me? I know to expect this because many of my contacts have told me so.

how do you convince your lady that even though you may be attractive and well qualified and a pilot how do you convince your girl that you won't stray?

The greatest post I have ever seen on this painful website. :D

Thanks god :ok:

tail wheel
31st Mar 2007, 01:38
As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, to elicit certain reactions.

This web site does not accept responsibility for the IQ, fantasies, delusions of grandeur, fabrications, immaturity, hallucinations, daydreams and figments of pre-pubescent minds of certain of it's users.

:*

BrazDriver
31st Mar 2007, 02:27
U weren't that bloke at the Red Bull Air Race wandering around wearing his uniform eveywhere trying to pick up were u?? Mate the uniform works every time, You probably cant even walk into coles wearing your uniform without someone wanting to join the mile high club with you!! Theres a certain QF trolley dolley who would love to meet you!! Pure Gold! P.S. make sure you put PPL (A), CPL (A), FIR (G3), IR C-ME on your business card thats sure to get the ladies!!

GradeThreesoon
31st Mar 2007, 02:28
you guys think your so good , well your not us grade threes are the future of aviation in this country you ARE all has beens , old dogs , washed up . you guys sit in your big jets cause you can't handle flying 150/172 and of course the 182 around in weather because you can't handle it . Im to good to go to QF ) Quantum &)&(heads.
This guy wants help with his missus and beuing that we are teaching people how to fly , makes us pretty bloody irresistable to the girls .. every chick wanted tom cruise after top gun , well its the same with us grade threes.

You sit there programming a computer we sit in our ACFT and really FLY we are pilots not computer programmers. don't bother with your stupid posts because we are the the future of aviation not you pecker lickers .
leave the flying to the expets .:D

BAK , GFPT , PPL , CPL G3 Instructor ( soon ) . 162 hrs real hands on flying .

wrongwayaround
31st Mar 2007, 02:36
Now that is childish...

Game over

Close the thread

GradeThreesoon
31st Mar 2007, 02:44
you hack on us guys all the time , i guess your one of these guys that can't fly . as soon as we fight back you wanna close the thread .

Can't handle the heat move away from the fire wall buddy

wrong way around ,,, see can't even figure it out . the prop is the nose ( front )

Bankstownboy
31st Mar 2007, 03:13
LOL you're not gonna' win yourself any friends with that attitude Grade Three.

And before you accuse me of being some QF fatcat having a go at you, I'm a mere student.

Fhead
31st Mar 2007, 03:42
you can be a grade 3 with only 200 hrs and be that good at everything. man i should have got my instructors, I've been wasting my time

aircabbie
31st Mar 2007, 03:56
it should be illegal to be an instructor with only 200hrs

Jnr380
31st Mar 2007, 06:07
Grade threesoon:

You're talking down to guys that have flown over 20 different types of aircrafts with thousands of hours with experience and contribute well to this forum. And with that attitude you're displaying if you make it into the airlines the captain will throw you out of the flight deck before take off. (You should consider yourself lucky if you even pass the interview).

As for captains that sit there and "program a computer" hell i sit there in a S/E A/C with auto pilot on! Whatever makes flying easier. And besides if you know anything about flying is that every plane that flies RVSM needs to have auto pilot on at all times.

Aircabbie:

"it should be illegal to be an instructor with only 200hrs". You got a better idea for newbies to get a break in the industry? to get to grade 3 a person would of have already spent close to $45K. maybe you want us to spend $150K and start instructing at 600 hours?. Are you offering to sponsor us for the latter 400 hours?
You know how tough the industry is and i suggest maybe you cut a little slack for people that work 7 days a week trying to get up there. and the only relief they can get is when they get their grade 3 FIR.
I for one am not prepared to spend $150K before seeing a return on my investment.

Of course no offense intended to the forementioned people its only my Opinion judging by the post(s) that were written

Jnr380

tail wheel
31st Mar 2007, 07:17
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Woomera/Closed.gif