PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream IV/Vs at Birmingham

Crosswind Limits
27th Mar 2007, 16:49
Just wondering who owns and operates the GIV or GVs that I nearly always see parked in front of Signature and the tower?

FLEXJET
27th Mar 2007, 18:01
VP-BKZ, G-V s/n 602, reported for sale.

Dennis Vanguard International (Switchgear) Ltd

STATION ROAD
KENILWORTH WARWICKSHIRE CV8 1JF

01926 858 515
01926 850 448 (fax)

Fried_Chicken
27th Mar 2007, 21:40
GV N505AX seems to spend more time at BHX these days, it's certianly there more then the Dennis Vanguard one recently.

Any news on what is replacing VPBKZ? The replacement BBJ was sold with just delivery mileage on the clock. I know that there was a high turn around of crew on the GV at one point

Fried Chicken

Monkey Boy
27th Mar 2007, 21:50
Flexjet - This is only a point and I'm not trying to start a bun fight here. You're information that you find concerning the owners of these aircraft etc. never ceases to amaze me, you are indeed an oracle on the matter. However, many owners of private jets would wish them to remain just that, private. So while I have no personal beef about the information you share, surely it would be more prudent perhaps just to give us a company /persons name rather than publish addresses and phone numbers in what is a very public forum. Whilst I accept that this information is availble in various journals and publications, lets not make to too easy for all and sundry to get theirs paws on fairly confidential information.

Itswindyout
28th Mar 2007, 15:27
Please rememeber, as you say most of the information is available, from other sources, but FJ does have a vast stock of information.

I for one have appreciated his information, it has made my life easier in the past.

I welcome the sharing of correct information, as well as the sharing of BullSh1t.

Feel free to disagree.

Its windy.