PDA

View Full Version : Glen-Air at Merriden

Parablues
27th Mar 2007, 00:16
I find it quite ironic that the two guys still running that China Southern project are actually still there... It would be a wonderful thing if Glen could actually bring some credibility to the school and make it an enjoyable place to work. Very poorly managed organization, indeed.

VH-XXX
27th Mar 2007, 00:33
and your point is?

Clare Prop
27th Mar 2007, 00:37
Strange post, indeed.

It would be a wonderful thing if you could actually bring some credibility to the thread and learn how to spell the name of the town. :rolleyes:

Up there
27th Mar 2007, 10:40
I'm pretty sure you have started similar threads before Parablues, seems to me like this might be a case of "couldn't cut it" sour grapes. I have worked with Glen in the past and while he has pretty high standards he is certainly fair. He is not there to be your mate, he is there to get the job done.

air med
27th Mar 2007, 11:26
who is Glen?????

Zhaadum
27th Mar 2007, 12:21
Parablues,

A quick peruse of your previous posts confirms you to be a habitual whinger. Get a shot of concrete into ya and HARDEN THE F*#K UP!

You obviously have such a large chip on your shoulder it impairs your flying ability. Good luck mate!

Z.:ok:

Monopole
27th Mar 2007, 13:47
I tend to agree with him :}

Ultergra
27th Mar 2007, 16:56
Is it any wonder that you got turned down for a gig with CS, Parablues?

Maybe all they wanted you to bring to the company was a little bit of experience, and smile, but all you brought was attitude.

Im with Zhaadum, harden the fk up! :ouch:

swh
28th Mar 2007, 02:18
Parablues,

Seen your incoherent rants on pprune for a while now, I am not sure what your point is, the place is run professionally, above the board, following all the rules.

You should have been there in the Barney days, then might have actually had a gripe which actually strikes an accord with your fellow aviators, but we know you are too young to remember.

How many people from Murray Bridge Flying school that didn't make it a China Southern and then go to FTA do you think there are in the industry ? :eek:

Lots of people who have worked with and for the "two guys still running that China Southern project" are scattered all through industry, even where you work, and I must admit, when talking to them reflecting back it was one of the best times in their career.

Hundreds of people have worked with the people you are here publically through anoniminity slagging off, and the vast majority are wondering what you are on about, just look at the posts above.

The only person lacking credibility is you, the people managing China Southern have the runs on the board, they have earned the respect of their peers in industry, have you ?

:=

scrambler
28th Mar 2007, 05:38
Parablues.

From post no 3 this thread
It would be a wonderful thing if you could actually bring some credibility to the thread and learn how to spell the name of the town.

From post no 2 from a previous thread you started on 9/7/05
Seems unlikely this poster has personal experience of China Southern, if they can't even spell MERREDIN!!

Still Bitter, still can't spell Merredin. Would your lack of learning ability have anything to do with your lack of progression?

Over and gout
28th Mar 2007, 10:01
I have a couple of friends who have worked there and they had nothing but praise for the place.....:ok:

tail wheel
28th Mar 2007, 11:21
Parablues would love to respond to you all and substantiate his allegations, however he regrets to advise for some reason he can't seem to post. :confused:

He apologises for naming names and "flaming" others from the perspective of annonymity.

He is sure his computer will be able access this thread in ... awww ... hmmm ...... about seven days?

:E

Tail Wheel

air med
29th Mar 2007, 01:26
Hi SWH
How was your tour??

Towering Q
29th Mar 2007, 13:41
Did my CPL with Glen at Air America many years ago. Top bloke and very professional operator.:ok:

the wizard of auz
30th Mar 2007, 10:10
Strewth TQ, so did I......... what a coincidence. :} He actually failed my first com flight test :eek: .............. prolonged gross error. :hmm: you would be suprised how a heading of 130 and 310 can look the same on a flight plan. :ugh:
The bloke has very high standards but is also fair............ thats his job.

Zhaadum, Bwaaaahahaha. thats ferkin funny. :}

Bula
30th Mar 2007, 22:55
HAahahahah Zhaadum.. classic mate. How you doing anyways mate?

Zhaadum
31st Mar 2007, 12:18
G'day Bula!

Things are pretty good here mate, considering. How about you? No more red dust and Truscott o/nights for you eh? Hope all is well over east.
Cheers,

Z.:ok: