PDA

View Full Version : EK Melbourne office jobs?

MelRocks
26th Mar 2007, 07:15
Hello all!

I have recently applied for EK contact centre agent position in MEL. Hopefully will hear from them for an interview soon (although it's been a while since I dropped my form, but they say it takes them weeks to start shortlisting)

Would anybody happen to know how r their team and general office conditions in MEL?? Any advice on the interview?? Thanks!

Bla_Bla
26th Mar 2007, 08:30
hi there MelRocks, I actually happen to know 2 girls with lots of travel industry experience that have applied for the job, but they have not yet heard anything from EK.
keep checking this posting. Ill write something here if they heard anything from EK.
Im a CC myself but am keen to share some info if that would help...
good luck.

MelRocks
27th Mar 2007, 00:41
hey Bla!

thanks for your post! would you happen to know which position the girls applied for - FFP or sales agent?? as theres a couple of them going at the moment..

Buster Hyman
27th Mar 2007, 02:36
I thought of applying for the Station Mgr job when it came up recently. As it was, it was removed from the site before I had a chance to put a form in but, I've heard that its not all that rosy at the airport office...

No facts, just rumour...maybe someone can set it straight?

Bla_Bla
27th Mar 2007, 08:25
the job the girls have applied for is - the contact centre agent position - based in Melbourne. apparently the position has been adverised again....
spoke to both girls today and they both still have not heard anything yet....

MelRocks
27th Mar 2007, 23:57
Hey ppp! Thanks for your insight
I kind of gathered that the starting point for me at EK MEL would be 40k, but thats besides the point yet, have to get to the interview stage first!

I heard that their new VP is relocating most of the office resources to SYD which is a real pity.

MelRocks
28th Mar 2007, 00:01
Bla!!

Not quite! The position which closes today is for contact centre SALES team, rather then the one your girls and me applied for in early Mar - contact centre FREQ FLYER PROGRAMME team!!

MelRocks
12th Apr 2007, 01:09
Hey folks!

I called EK MEL office yesterday. They are still processing the applications! Its more then a month now..