PDA

View Full Version : Air Namibia

imitation christ
24th Mar 2007, 21:23
folks,
any useful info on Air Namibia with respect to contracts, work conditions, fleet assignment etc. as a DE pilot are greatly appreciated.
Is it worth to apply?
Please no "AK-47-under-the-pillow" stories...
Thank you

wondering
24th Mar 2007, 23:41
I thought they hire only Namibians.:confused:

Voel
25th Mar 2007, 13:10
Why don't you try. As with any airline, you have pilots coming and going. Heard that the Chief Pilot is also on his way out. Another one got a job with China Airlines. If you have the B732 or A340 on your licence, your chances might be good. They use Lufthansa and Swiss pilots to help them out. Good luck

vaninnam
28th Mar 2007, 08:34
I do understand they are currently looking for a DE.You can pm me and I can forward it to the right person
greetings
vaninnam

Pow-wow
29th Mar 2007, 13:33
Thats got to be a new one...someone actually wanting to join the sinking affirmative action, backstabbing, inbred, nepotistic flying circus...:confused:

If you fancy working your butt off for nothing more than a kick in the teeth, and people passing you by with insufficient experience regardless of Ops Manual requirements:ugh: or seniority lists...go ahead.

Dont believe a word that Air Chlamydia :yuk: tells you, they make falls promises to keep employees working and anything in writing is'nt worth the toilet paper it's written on.

Pilots are going because of the rediculous work enviroment and if more of them had the right licenses and passports I am sure there would be none of any reasonable experience left.

Pilots are joining Scare Namibia because they fullfill the affrimative action criteria...that's all. You cannot beging to compare this laughable outfit to an airline.:}

Dont waste your time and money I say...you will get nothing for it.:yuk:

777SandMan
13th Apr 2007, 13:27
Imitation Christ - hope you are not an imitation pilot as well!! Strange handle bra!!:=

Air Namibia - some excellent and great drivers working for them. That is the ones that are there because they can - not because of nepotism, skin color etc!!!

Will think twice before going in that direction.

vaninnam
15th Apr 2007, 09:01
I think pow wow's CV is lying at Air Namibia's HR department.
good luck

Pow-wow
16th Apr 2007, 07:07
Excellent....;)

Should only be a couple of years to process the cv and get a reply:D

....fingers crossed I get it....:ok: