PDA

View Full Version : CX cadet pilot interview enquiry...

nissin
23rd Mar 2007, 12:06
Dear all,

Hi, I just received an invitation for an interview for CX cadet pilot. I have checked this site for eyesight restriction info, but they are from a few years ago. Can anyone tell me about the current restriction? What kind of information do I need to know for the interview (technical info? or basic knowledge of company?).

a stupid question..i am wondering.. usually about how many ppl are being interviewed and how many of those interviewed can pass through all stages?

Thank you!

giligulu
2nd Apr 2007, 18:58
hey, where are you locating? do you need to fly back to hong kong for the interview?

flyer_spotter
2nd Apr 2007, 22:29
You must know the basic background of the company if you plan to pass those interviews...as for the technical questions, it depends, if you have previous flying experience, they expect you to know more, if you don't, I suppose basic stuff is enough...however the more you know the better.

My guess is about 10 out of 600 people would make it in in average.

Hope this helps.

3rd Apr 2007, 07:49
hi nissin i was just wondering are you a HK PR ? cos i check CX cadet pilot programme their requirement is a HK PR

energie
4th Apr 2007, 16:11
One must be a PR to be eligible. There is absolutely no way around it. I've heard people slipping pass the crack (by lying) and flew back for stage 1, and then having realized that they are not a PR. Needless to say, they were told that they only accept HK PR. Wasted time and effort on both sides.

Sp0r3
5th Apr 2007, 02:17
im also interested in the cx eyesight requirements... anyone has info regarding it?

and energie, whats the point of going to the interview through lying about your PR when they will later find out about you giving false information? Those people are just wasting their plane ticket...

daveip
11th Apr 2007, 18:17
i'm concerned about the eye sight requirements too but i think its upto the medical examiners discretion to pass you or not on the f1 medical? i'm just hoping that as long as its possible to correct your eye sight to 20/20 then its good to go =S