PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my thread?

Jnr380
23rd Mar 2007, 05:39
I guess the mods must of have deleted my post about the Avalon Airshow after party...... dont know why????? can anyone explain?

Jnr380
23rd Mar 2007, 06:50
I was stating that i organised something for an after party, which im sure some people will appreciate and also ive seen heaps of threads on here that advertise places to meet up!

Whats the difference if this is a gentlemens club or a pub its still a place that serves alcohol. This is the only place im associated with and i decide to do something nice. But i guess there are some people out there that like to take the fun out of everything.

Howard Hughes
23rd Mar 2007, 10:19
I'm with you DA, I thought the very same thing and when I woke up this morning, GONE!!;)

Jnr380
23rd Mar 2007, 10:45
DA,

My apologies i was wasnt having a go at you. I just thought that after going thru so many threads on this forum there was people putting in meeting places by name and i thought why not.

Im not promoting the business outright which i understand you cannot do, im just naming a venue that is willing to host an after party for the people involved with the airshow. (Spectators, Aviatiors, volenteers etc....)

Well for future reference anyone that missed the details PM and i'll send them to you.

Jnr380