PDA

View Full Version : Gashing In

Virginia
21st Mar 2007, 16:47
How do other airlines gash in? At orangeJet we have lovely big orange gash bags.Does your airline allow you to wear gloves?

tiggerific_69
21st Mar 2007, 17:03
BA Connect as we were,no gloves, used to have gash trolleys but then we ran out of room on the aircrafts when catering changed, so had to go down,with a tray,and put it into the bin ourselves.

crewbus
21st Mar 2007, 23:09
At Virgin Blue we have a double cart with a flap at the top and a green bag inside. Two of us (though it has just been changed to one) wheel the cart through the cabin with our blue gloves on!

altiplano
22nd Mar 2007, 00:27
I don't know what gashing is but I'm willing to give it a try.:}

EzyChic
22nd Mar 2007, 08:59
Tell you what hun, you fly with me and I'll let you do ALL the gash ins, I'm so nice like that.:O

lol

altiplano
24th Mar 2007, 04:12
Wow - sounds good - kinda kinky - but good... I'm ready to GASH.

hottowel
25th Mar 2007, 09:31
At the Royal Dutch Airline we use Gash trolleys with a nice wide flap on the top, sometimes the flap is smaller depending on the trolley variant and type of aircraft utilised... and we use Royal Blue gloves too... At Monarch we had Gash Compactors on the A330s.... What is the point of this thread anyway????? :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

Middle Seat
25th Mar 2007, 15:20
Thank you hot towel. Given what gash is sometimes used as crude slang for, I'm pleased to know it's just garbage/trash/rubbish.

Virginia
31st Mar 2007, 11:35
Well hottowel, you replied so you must see some point in it! Please stop bashing your head against a brick wall, you may concuss yourself.

I was just curious that's all! :ouch:

744FO
1st Apr 2007, 00:49
I find this thread highly interesting. In fact I'd go as far as saying its the most interesting thread I've read on PPRUNE for a while!

Yum, how about some classy orange gloves to go with those orange gash bags!