PDA

View Full Version : dubai one tv

coffindodger
19th Mar 2007, 16:18
has any one seen that silly and dangerous tv ad !!! yep the one where this idot drives his car thoro dxb and szrd blind folded??? what a stupid and dangerous stunt to play and even on prime time tv the main 19.30 hrs news prog,
i emailed them last week and hey ho all they have done is put in small letters at the bottom of the commercial a warning???
driving in the emirates is dangerous enough with giving some of these brainless idiots more ideas for driving.
with more and accidents in dxb every day and now this ad!!!!

Thylakoid
19th Mar 2007, 17:45
Yeah, that is a bad thing to do. While other countries try hard to educate people about the dangers of bad and/or aggressive driving, these people here do the opposite. I just came from a quick trip to the shopping mall just to get very irritated. A Lebanese or Egyptian woman was blocking the route to the parking spots and when I asked her to move so I could pass, she just got very excited and told me that she had the right to block the road!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
It was fruitless to tell her that she didn't have that right. So, this is Dubai and its idiotic bunch driving around and killing each other on the roads.

chinny
20th Mar 2007, 08:34
yea but it's not just themselves they are killing and maming. its alright for Etisluts to block Skype but when it comes to sensible ads-.....well.........sorry got to calm my blood pressure down.

:} :} :}
chinny
VTSP