PDA

View Full Version : Power Point META.

brown_eyes
16th Mar 2007, 02:28
I will be starting a META course in 6 weeks time and am looking for a power point presentation CD that covers all aspects of the META course. Any help would be appreciated.

ForkTailedDrKiller
16th Mar 2007, 02:37
brown eyes - just curious, how much multi time do you have?

Dr:cool:

Unhinged
16th Mar 2007, 10:48
Well ... I have one, but it took a few hundred hours to do. You willing to pay an appropriate amount, or looking to get it cheap ?

Arm out the window
16th Mar 2007, 10:50
Get in and make your own; if you can't do it in 6 weeks there's something wrong.

Aerodynamisist
16th Mar 2007, 11:20
Constructing your own course notes is the best way to learn the subject matter. Using someone elses notes won't help you when the examiner or the student starts asking questions. If your pressed for time I find the white board and the overhead projector are just as effective as power point. good luck with the course.

MBA747
16th Mar 2007, 22:03
brown_eyes, I have just updated my old twin training approval notes from many years ago. The standard you wish to achieve can vary from the average to that well above what is required. The web has lots of very good info and by just cutting and pasting and using power point an extremely good brief can be put together.

I also have a very good Range and Endurance brief using Geometry, Trigonometry, a host of Graphs to explain the subject, together with performance tables for both a single and twin engine aircraft to support those briefs. You can have it for nothing, PM me. By the way you don’t need hundreds of hours to put those briefs together any person with a modicum of intelligence can do it in a few days.