PDA

View Full Version : SA Express and Airlink contact details needed

Staalburger
15th Mar 2007, 07:58
Hello all,

can anyone help me out with the contact details of the chief pilots/HR managers of the above mentioned companies or who and where I should send my CV to?

Thanks in advance

oompilot
15th Mar 2007, 19:44
www.crapmoney.com

Staalburger
16th Mar 2007, 10:47
Hello Oompilot,although sad to hear that that is the case at the above mentioned companies I must admit your reply was brilliantly funny.

Any other suggestions with regards to CV destinations by any chance?

Cheers

Q4NVS
16th Mar 2007, 14:56
Don't believe everything you read...

AFAIK SAX is pretty much the 2nd best paying Airline in SA.

Any guess on who is #1?

:oh:

unmanned
29th Mar 2007, 05:35
Goverment airlines get paid the best 1st and 2nd cause it is not real and wont last, go private, at least what you get paid is what you earned

bianchi
29th Mar 2007, 05:56
Oh Dear !

Another Airline bashing thread about to start up here, looks like SAX,and Airlink will this time get a couple of nasty punches coming theirway !!! Goodluck to boys and girls from those two companies !!!

nugpot
29th Mar 2007, 06:45
Don't worry bianchi, were not ashamed of our salaries or the profit we made in the last financial year.

maximus_747
29th Mar 2007, 07:24
Not exec either !!

Staalburger
29th Mar 2007, 15:27
Come on people,please,what's going on with a large majority of the participants on Pprune?Being negative,nasty to one another,talking badly of other people and who they work for and what they get paid is rather shallow and materialistic.
All I asked for was contact details and then some of you have to go and make something bad out of that?
If you think you are worth more than what you get paid get a new job somewhere where your financial situation will be better,stop complaining about everything and can't we (pilots in SA) rather try and be more positive about things and attempt to create more unity ,change what you can and shut up about what you can't!You are like a bunch of children!
I am proudly South African and it's where I'll stay,we have problems yes but like most you have started doing contract work in some sh*&Hole somewhere where it IS REALLY BAD to be,our country could've been like that but it isn't,appreciate what you've got, if you don't then get out of our country and go somewhere else,we don't need negative people in our midst and stop bashing each other,it's stupid,unnecessary and childish.

And all of that for the contact details of the HR managers or chief pilots of SAX and Link!?

:ok:

bianchi
29th Mar 2007, 16:26
Jip,

I agree with you on your sentiment about just trying to run one another into the ground all the time !!!Good luck with your application to both those companies(SAX and AIRLINK),BOTH good places to be !!:ok:

Staalburger
29th Mar 2007, 18:08
Thanks my man,I'm glad there is someone else who understands what it's all about and thanks for your good wishes.Hopefully I'll see you there soon,whichever one you work for is just fine and I want to fly with real pilots who don't care about bull****.
Keep up the good work!

Die Staalburger :)

PS you reckon 2400 total, 750 Turbine and Twin IF with no real twin hours,3 ATPL passed will be ok to get in at either one?

Q4NVS
30th Mar 2007, 07:24
Get those Twin Hours up and quickly.

At SAX especially you will be competing with guys experienced on F28's (Jet), C130's, ATR's and then B1900's.

Give Link a Shot, I am led to believe that they are pretty "hard pressed" at the moment...:E

Shrike200
30th Mar 2007, 08:25
There's a reason why they are 'hard pressed', but let's not go there....:hmm: