PDA

View Full Version : EYE Improvements

planecrazy.eu
14th Mar 2007, 14:07
Hey...

Can some one please help, advise or just be realistic?

My situtaion is, my eyes are bang on the limits of Class One. My problem is i need to be able to read the 6/9 line with my left eye.

What i can do is read the 6/9 line with my left eye, but without fail i get two letters wrong, usually the same ones or the two at the end. With both eyes i can read better than 6/6 so thats no issue.

So, is it possible to "train" my eyes and get them to read all that line?

Now, my perscription in my glasses does not account for the fact my eyes are two different strenghs, both lenses are the same strengh, now is this usual when i have a lazy eye?

I am led to belive its not.

I have seen some posts on here about Natrual Eye Improvements, whats the deal with this? Are these eye exercises and techniques rubbish or do they help?

Its frustrating that i am so close, but so so far, as there is not such thing as a partial pass is there,its pass or fail.

Thanks all...

Tamesy1
14th Mar 2007, 18:38
"What i can do is read the 6/9 line with my left eye, but without fail i get two letters wrong"

Is this when you're wearing your glasses?

Now, my perscription in my glasses does not account for the fact my eyes are two different strenghs, both lenses are the same strengh, now is this usual when i have a lazy eye? I am led to belive its not.

No it doesn't, you're eyes should be corrected enough individually to provide at least 6/9 in your weakest eye, usually 6/6.