PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Interview

teclog
13th Mar 2007, 23:27
Just wondering if any of you have been through the new format Eagle interview and have any info/advice.
Cheers
Tec

horserun
14th Mar 2007, 02:08
Bend over, touch your toes, and grit your teeth!:ok:
All the best!!

Cloud Cutter
14th Mar 2007, 05:07
The guts of it is the same, group day and panel interview. You can't really prepare for the PILAP test, and the flight is just a flight to make sure you can handle an aircraft with a reasonable degree of proficiency (much better idea than the old AFS sim). The format changes were quite minor.

Good luck, don't listen to all the knockers, it's nowhere near as bad as some make out. Just be yourself, be open and honest, and try to have fun :ok:

6080ft
14th Mar 2007, 08:01
I will second what Cloud Cutter says. The group day is very relaxed and just participate and be relaxed and be yourself. There is no longer the requirement to stand up and lead a discussion on a topic they give you.
Think of some intelligent questions to ask the panel when they ask you if you have any questions for them.

There is absolutely no way to prepare for the pilot aptitude test - it is testing something that suposedly you can't change. Or so I was told.

Don't listen to anyone bleating along about how it is a 4 day interview. It is not. I was in and out in 2 days, and I got the job. First day was pilot apt test and group day, second day was panel interview. So really it was only a day and a half!.

All the best!!!!!!

6080ft