PDA

View Full Version : Citation FO

LOAD
13th Mar 2007, 20:51
Hi,

IŽm looking for a job as F/O on Citation (rated on 500, 525, 550 or 560) in Turkey. I tried BONAIR by myself, but got no repley. Any other known operators there?

Thx for infos and help.

Regards, LOAD

LOAD
16th Mar 2007, 17:06
no infos....?:confused:

ahmetsaygin
22nd Apr 2007, 19:18
Hey guys please keep your butts out and as far as possible from Turkey. You guys both hate us and come work here which drives us nuts. Besides that you guys have no idea how bad you are gonna be fu***ed up here, after flying many many over time hours w no sleep, you think human rights are working here as they do in EUROPE.

tc-jpp
22nd Apr 2007, 19:21
Dont try Turkey while you are unexprienced.There are alot of guy who wanna fly!

Dont try anymore!Otherwise,it would be a big mistake for you.

His dudeness
22nd Apr 2007, 20:55
Quote:
Hey guys please keep your butts out and as far as possible from Turkey. You guys both hate us and come work here which drives us nuts.

Are you serious? Do you know "LOAD"? Or are you just the same type of IDIOT like the guys with the shaven heads I can see now and then here?

Flintstone
22nd Apr 2007, 21:59
Hmmm, nice responses from the locals:rolleyes:

Hate to piss on your bonfires boys but if Turkey wants to join the EC part of that includes an open door. You can work in other member countries and their pilots can come and work in yours.

Might give it a try myself. See you both on the apron :E

tc-jpp
23rd Apr 2007, 08:33
EC hah!!Idont wanna join this bull****...

Exprienced pilots can also fly here,we are respectful to them and their logbooks,but not for lowhour chicks...

We can see ya at apron once maybe,because most of yours wont have courge to come again guys...

tc-jpp
23rd Apr 2007, 08:37
And finally fly for gaining money guys,not giving...

PicMas
23rd Apr 2007, 11:44
It actually makes sense what these guys are saying, though a bit unpolished in the first couple of replies.
I completely understand how it must be frustrating to see the 250hr fresh-out-of-integrated-ATPL-course kids, with too much money between their hands paying to fly in Turkey with the likes of Pegasus etc.

I guess a bit of integrity would be in place - even in Turkey.

His dudeness
23rd Apr 2007, 12:39
A bit unpolished... ah I see.

:=

B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

We have millions of turkish people living here in germany, I would call anyone saysing: "they are taking away our jobs" a b.l.o.o.d.y racist.

And the same is true the other way round.Period.

:=

PicMas
23rd Apr 2007, 13:24
Racism is not the point.
If you lost your job to a newbie willing to pay for flying, I'm sure you would protest also. Germany or Turkey makes no diff. except it seems a few Turkish operators are filling RHS with those willing to pay.

Flintstone
23rd Apr 2007, 13:44
If you lost your job to a newbie willing to pay for flying, I'm sure you would protest also. Germany or Turkey makes no diff. except it seems a few Turkish operators are filling RHS with those willing to pay.

Now that would irritate me slightly. In fact I'd be downright annoyed*.

On the other hand comments like "We can see ya at apron once maybe,because most of yours wont have courge to come again guys..." might be taken as somewhat threatening.

But then again as I'm not a "low hour chick" it seems I'd be respected. Isn't meeting new people fun?;)

* In this context 'annoyed' may be taken to mean 'prepared to do physical harm to the person concerned by inserting the business end of an industrial food mixer into their rear end'

south coast
23rd Apr 2007, 13:55
I think the Turks should channel their anger at the TURKISH companies which have adopted the policy of employing 250 houred chicks willing to pay to fly for them and not the jokers who actually pay for it.

Although I would not pay for it, well not for flying at least, one can understand why some of them have done it.

Innit.

Dimiair
23rd Apr 2007, 16:49
I flew as a low houred f/o in Turkey. The locals are right. You are treated like a piece of **** and expect to receive less respect then '#1'. Good for the hours and to make the early mistakes you are never going to make again in your desired (future?) airline. What the locals on this thread concerned: This is exactly what to expect: impolite, rude, offensive and impertinent farmer people...On the otherside you will be trained like they have been trained. By the militairy!It gives you a solid foundation you will benefith from the rest of your carreer. Still stays that you will meet the biggest twats in aviation... :ok:

cypilot77
23rd Apr 2007, 17:29
Those are the people who want to join EU. How sad!!!!!!

Flintstone
23rd Apr 2007, 17:58
Although I would not pay for it, well not for flying at least, one can understand why some of them have done it.

Yeah I heard you'd just splurged on a boiler. Is she better than the old one?

Not with you on the understanding why people pay to fly though. That
REALLY pisses me off.

tc-jpp
23rd Apr 2007, 18:35
As I said guys,there is no connection with racism,i always say those for local payers.I hate people who pay for flying.No matter which country it is Greece,Turkey or UK.

On the otherhand,i got friends from all countries (Japan to Usa) and I hate racism too..

The point is '' lost your job to a newbie willing to pay for flying'' NOT RACISM!

Thanks to Picmas...

tc-jpp
23rd Apr 2007, 18:39
''Those are the people who want to join EU. How sad!!!!!!''

How sad you or your friends paying for flying,HSBC are respectful for your professionalism.

Take care...

His dudeness
23rd Apr 2007, 19:25
@tc-jpp: I was more replying to ahmedsaygin
with respect to:
As I said guys,there is no connection with racism,i always say those for local payers.I hate people who pay for flying.No matter which country it is Greece,Turkey or UK.
On the otherhand,i got friends from all countries (Japan to Usa) and I hate racism too..
The point is '' lost your job to a newbie willing to pay for flying'' NOT RACISM!
Thanks to Picmas...
...IŽd like to add that I disapprove paying for flying like you do. Maybe I interpreted more into your first post than you intended, especially it being just below ahmedsaygin outburst of hate...
And,just by the way, I try to respect any fellow pilot, may he/she being lowtimer or not. If IŽd loose my job to an other pilot due to him paying for flying, IŽd probably would draw the conclusion that the company is crap.

PicMas
23rd Apr 2007, 21:16
Most of us were probably lowtimers at one point or another. It has taken me since '97 to position myself for a job actually worth doing.
The companies have a business to run, and as long as these spineless self-centered unprofessionals effectively undercut and backstab those with integrity, they will sell the job to the highest bidder.
Being at the bottom of the foodchain all you can really do is vote with your feet, which may be a tough decision with loans and a potential seniority going down the drain.

I would never encourage violence or similar but remember, when you pay to work or work below the going rate, you are effectively stealing a fellow pilots bread and butter while deteriorating your own position.

- Is it really that important to fly jet with 250hrs?

No, it's not okay to pay-to-fly to learn from mistakes and avoid them in your (future) airline.

Of course they are crap companies, if you choose to pay them to fly their revenue flights you deserve all the shafting you get.

--- Karma ---

Flintstone
23rd Apr 2007, 21:30
:D Well written PicMas.

Of course one day these guys will find themselves sitting next to one of us....................:E

PicMas
24th Apr 2007, 17:55
Actually I am hoping for that seat next to you, but apparently there is a problem with the phonelines in your company - Haven't called and it's at least 2 weeks since I send them my stuff.....

Oh well... one will have to settle

south coast
24th Apr 2007, 19:47
a seat next to that blood clot....!

tc-jpp
25th Apr 2007, 05:47
Well writen picmas,

Here this trend will be finished end of this season,there are a lot of guy who are unemployed and they will litigate to ministery of labor.

I hope most skillfull and well informed guys can fly,not the payers!

See ya,