PDA

View Full Version : Air Arabia ad -having a laugh ??

kotakota
13th Mar 2007, 14:13
Todays Air Arabia ad in FI for aircrew is the best laugh I've had in ages.
I never got past the logo - Air Arabia , Pay Less , Fly More .!!!
This may be intended to encourage passengers to buy tickets , but when used to recruit pilots.........BUYER BEWARE ! If you sign for them they can point to the ad and plead 'prior warning'.
Might like to rethink that one chaps.

divdby0
13th Mar 2007, 14:45
The best part is the arabian southpark kids as their mascot. Thats something which I've wanted to figure out for a while now. How did they get that idea? Still funny though.:}

inverter
19th Mar 2007, 13:23
:yuk: sad to see & say no one shares your odd sense of humor:{ boy oh boy. so think before you blink:E

CaptainProp
19th Mar 2007, 22:45
Or how about the Greek (I believe) company looking for:

Cockpet crew....Are they actually looking for cabin crew then?!?!?!:}

/CP

Iplane
9th Apr 2007, 04:05
I am looking for much needed help. Want to join, Air Arabia, but don't have an A320, I have been told that the company will hire with out a type rating, I do have 600 Hours on a jet and a full UAE ATPL. Any clues How i can further my cause.

Thanks in Advance, any help will be good.

Hansol
9th Apr 2007, 06:00
IPlane, get in touch with Annie in HR and talk through the options.

SLFDXB
9th Apr 2007, 09:44
"Want to join, Air Arabia, but don't have an A320"

Things must be getting bad if you have to provide your own aircraft!:ooh:

gatvol2006
10th Apr 2007, 11:15
Hi I wish to join RAK airways or Air Arabia, do I have a chance with light aircraft experience?

Hansol
10th Apr 2007, 14:42
Now you are just being silly, but I wouldn't entirely rule out RAK:)

Iplane
12th Apr 2007, 03:01
Hansol,Thanks for the Heads up, I spoke to the woman in HR (Annie). They seem to be determined on finding guys with type ratings. I guess I need to wait. If you think there is anyone else that can help please let us know. Also check your PM.

Iplane