PDA

View Full Version : In Brief - Who got a job - How long - What did you have to do to get it?

FrayCampbell608
13th Mar 2007, 10:24
There are a lot of debates asking who got the job, but they appear to be old. Im hoping to embark on an integrated course late 2008 but before i start thinking of schools, i need to know who gets results??

If anyone could help me out saying - where they trained and how long ago and how long it took to get a job it would be a great help for me, also what extra did you have to do to get that job?

My biggest fear (and everyone elses!) is the potential wasted massive cost. Its a career i have always wanted and am willing to wait for but i need to be practical, i cnat believe it took some poor guys 7 years to get an airline job, its such a shame and very disheartening i must say.

Im following the share prices of teh airline firms and checking on who is buying and sellign what and i hope things keep improving by 2009.

what exactly do firms want? Do they want a qualified person who has been proactive in aviation and leadership skills in other fields, or simply a skilled, experienced pilot who wont cost them any extra time or money to fly.

Any advice would be great!

FrayCampbell608
13th Mar 2007, 16:07
Upon looking about the forum, i found my answers!

fiftypercentn1
13th Mar 2007, 16:15
useless to copy others cause its different 4 everyone.
right place right moment.thats the receipt.
good luck