PDA

View Full Version : Air Asia X delayed!

The Rage
12th Mar 2007, 14:09
Just heard it on the foreign press that the launching of Air Asia X has been delayed till next year. Guess Tony couldnt convince the boys from Qatar to come back and fly X!!! No planes and no pilots, well not for what he's going to pay anyway. Understand its the A330 that he wants. No 777's available in the market unless u buy!

rwyctrln
13th Mar 2007, 04:25
what goes around comes around ... now probably he thinks that he is no god ???

Left Wing
13th Mar 2007, 09:24
Should have gone for the old 747-400s as a start up and move to 787...thats what you get for going the airbus way...

harrogate
13th Mar 2007, 09:32
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6443181.stm

Bless.

Brianigham
13th Mar 2007, 16:27
phew!

breathing space!:cool:

rwyctrln
14th Mar 2007, 07:04
word says that they cant even handle the current situation right now. widebody ? long haul ? what a joke :}

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
22nd Mar 2007, 02:16
Well The only thing tony is good at is other peoples camel toe...........:rolleyes:
What I reckon is that his LCC ops are in deep sh!t :ok: and that the busses he selected are showing their true cost.:D Also, with the peanuts he is paying staff the good ones have left and the monkeys have remained. This is really a mat perang outfit. I just reckon it is going to be so funny looking at all those A320's parked because there is no crew. Ha HA ha.
Also if dandy fernandie pays his pilots a proper salary his costs will rise and there goes his compeditive edge.:{ (Come on Firefly :) )
Also heard that Mr Harry the whiskey man is back setting up aaX well thats probably why it is delayed. Everything he touches turns to sh!t.
The other 3 that left AA and told dandy fernandie to F OFF never returned and I heard all 3 are doing very well. They were the real brains of AA but got shafted by Dandy, Rager Arsme, Camerudein & Conman Mac.
Well done boys at least you had integrity and brains.
:D

tuan74
22nd Mar 2007, 23:22
Phew... Looks like the boys in MAS can sleep a wee bit better tonight..:\

Question? Why is MAS so concern about AA when they got other big boys Co. to watch out for, SQ for example..?

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
23rd Mar 2007, 04:26
Well 74,

I think that it is AA that has to worry about SQ etc Because it was dandie fernandie that opened his big mouth and told the world he was going to put MH, SQ etc out of business and well I think the big boys have long memories.

If you look at his interviews he really made some bold statements that have NOT been realised by his share value. :=

Oz_TB10
24th Mar 2007, 14:13
Capt. Wooblah,

Mate we gotta catch up for a pint the next time you are in ADL. I gotta pick your thoughts.

Oz_TB10;)

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
24th Mar 2007, 14:36
Well TB10 that can be arranged but a beverage and a steak in Europe would be better.

Regards,

Wooblah

Oz_TB10
25th Mar 2007, 12:40
Nah mate, stuck here for a month or 2 longer. If your ever around drop a pm and the beverage and steak can be arranged minus the mad cow disease:}