PDA

View Full Version : kuwait airways hiring process

shiaoshe
11th Mar 2007, 17:21
does anyone knows the hiring process by kuwait airways? According to my research, they are not really particular with appearance and height. My only problem is I don't know how to swim. I applied a month ago with another international airlines. Got in, but failed to pass the swimming assessment. since they will let you try all the strokes unaided in a deep pool.
though there is an instructor. its one on one. he will swim with you.training is not given. if you fail to swim, you will not be eligible for the position. and this instructor will only help you when you badly need it.

according to a friend hired by yemenian air. they were trained with swimming lessons but with life vest. same with a friend with asiana airlines. and besides it should be given in the training and not a pre-requisite since once the plane crashed I don't think you can't get out that fast, because of the impact. :ugh:

Amin
12th Mar 2007, 03:40
wrong forum, why not try Middle East!!:ok:

airbus2boeing
12th Mar 2007, 04:41
Kuwait is not in Southeast Asia and I don't think you need to pass a swimming test in the desert. :sad: