PDA

View Full Version : Gulfair Pilots NOT pitching for courses

Jockofthebushveld
10th Mar 2007, 16:49
Just heard that many guys 6-8 not showing up for 767 course in March , also 4-6 guys for the A320.
Also no one showing up for the courses in April, !:ooh:
Many guys also greeting and leaving, well its going to be a long summer..
So its not just EK or Qr where guys dont show.:oh:

Whats up with the forced leave?? they can give us off days, not really fair to take our leave like that as its not our fault that the planes broke down.But all our leave that we worked for?They can take the 4 days that I earned this month.
So GF is starting to steal from us too. NICE!!!!:ok:

ironbutt57
11th Mar 2007, 05:30
I would think that "stealing" the leave would be more along the lines of deducting it from your accumulated balance without you being able to utilize it...this is not the case!

Not pitching up for class...American Airlines is recalling 100 to fill 10 seats...what to do??

Sure there are Herc commands available if it pleases you more...

tbaylx
11th Mar 2007, 07:25
What's the pay like on those Herc commands? and can i be based somehwere where the beer is cold?:)

ironbutt57
11th Mar 2007, 10:50
The beer is cold but the LZ is hot...:confused: :} :uhoh:

Soap Box Cowboy
11th Mar 2007, 19:34
I'm pretty keen, how do I get onto one of those empty training slots :E

Any news on when the next reqruitment is planned? Heard they were to announce this month or last for interviews starting at the end of the month begining of April.

tbaylx
11th Mar 2007, 21:44
Well the pay has to go up alot before i agree to start getting shot at....better be a few more zeroes on the end of the pay check.

With regards to recruitment, i would think that they'd have to start on that sooner rather than later. The new boss starts April 1st officially, i imagine he'll take a month or two to get a grasp on some issues and come up with some sort of plan shortly after. Would expect for them to have an idea about the recruitment in May or so, possibly a summer course? Pure specualtion of course, but based on reality as i see it. Possibly sooner if they need to replace pilots who have resigned.