PDA

View Full Version : Get the Qantas Cabin Crew Forum sh*t off the D&G forum!

BrokenConrod
8th Mar 2007, 12:04
Where's a f*cking Moderator when you need one?

:8

BHMvictim
8th Mar 2007, 12:33
... too busy backing up their little buddies when they are losing their arguments in other threads :mad:

Big Barrels
8th Mar 2007, 20:28
Given their track record it won't be long until they are banned.

Lasiorhinus
8th Mar 2007, 23:56
May I humbly suggest that if there are threads on a particular forum that do not interest you, perhaps it would be possible for you not to waste your own valuable time reading them.

lowerlobe
9th Mar 2007, 00:03
Thanks for that Lasiorhinus...

The part that I do not understand is that we were closed I imagine for abusive posts by some who had an interest in having the cabin crew thread closed and yet Brokenconrod uses language like his post and nothing happens...

Ultralights
9th Mar 2007, 01:31
as said before, Its called Free Will, dont like it, dont read it.... same goes for television...

aircabbie
9th Mar 2007, 01:54
If someone post a tread about headsets or MCPL or something which has been covered fifty times then everyone is up in arms over the poor bugger trying to get a little info which is no doubt relevent to his/her career. ( such as me adding questions to MCPL trend this morning)

However there are certain Forums in which Cabin Crew can Discuss there buisness and anyone wanting to discuss topics with them can go to.
When topics arise which are not in the right area, they not moved / deleted like some are. Why is this ? Also what is the Moderator's grounds for deleting/moving treads.
( such as any Basair trends when thay stack another ACFT !!:oh: There's one, i mentioned Basair oopps)

Much Ado
9th Mar 2007, 02:29
Well as moderators we try to give you people some leeway but some threads get deleted because they just add nothing worthwhile to life in general...like this one:ugh: