PDA

View Full Version : FOCC and Dispatch Centers

MSerengil
8th Mar 2007, 09:15
Hi, I am in a research regarding flight operation control centers. Does anyone of you working in a FOCC and Dispatch Center and can forward me your FOCC dispatch ornigram and who and how is in charge with what background and duty experience. Any information about operation control centers are appreciated and thanks in advance to all who takes time to answer me.
Warmest regards
Murat

classic707
8th Mar 2007, 19:03
see your PMs

Greetings

angeleme
12th Mar 2007, 21:56
Hi,Iīm not sure if this is the correct forum.I am a Spanish flight dispatcher and would like to compare my duty with other dispatchers.If so,How many long haul flights do you dispatch in one shift?.Best regards.

ralle72
14th Mar 2007, 23:35
@angeleme.
mucho trabajo y poco dinero :)

tonight:

mru-muc
mle-fra
dxb-fra
vra-fra
puj-fra
ssa-fra
goi-fra
muc-vra

and loads of ****ty legs from germany to the canary islands/madeira/pmi/egypt
:D

angeleme
22nd Mar 2007, 03:23
Vielen dank,ralle72,do you mean you are dispatching all those flights in one shift by yourself?.That sounds a lot...

ralle72
22nd Mar 2007, 23:24
@angeleme:
normally we work 2/2 per shift (2 dispatchers, 2 ops controllers), so you donīt have to calculate all the flight plans alone. :)

angeleme
23rd Mar 2007, 02:28
Thus,you share both long and short haul flight.
We work fd and focc separately with different taks.This week I am working the night shift,in which we are two dispatchers.

ralle72
24th Mar 2007, 01:25
we change between dispatch and ops ctrl.
this is my last of 3 nights doing ops control. next week i will have some dispatch shifts again...