PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Seeking C20R's

biz-buz
7th Mar 2007, 10:51
Yet again I find myself looking for help on my AS355 STC! This is the one that changes the C20F for a C20R.

Obviously a pre-requisite for this particular exercise is either to have some C20R engines to swap, or to have some C20R compressors to modify the existing engines, as this is the only module which is completely different. At worst compressor casings would be enough as wheels and internals are normally easy enough to find. No parts no STC.:sad:

I have heard on the grapevine that there are some caches of engines and modules around but do not know where. Perhaps some of you well travelled and curious folk might have stumbled on an aladins cave of C20R engines and modules either physically or virtually in late night discussions!;)

Thank you for any ideas, pointers, or suggestions!

In particular I have heard of a 12 or more C20R1 engines and a selection of modules available, not in North America. Perhaps Asia or the Middle East? I would be happy to look at any sort of deal, perhaps answer by PM in order to keep any ideas confidential?:oh:

Salusa
7th Mar 2007, 10:57
PM Sent with some details:)

biz-buz
7th Mar 2007, 16:05
Salusa,

Check your PM.

chopmoo
9th Mar 2007, 09:43
Have a C20R2 compressor available 150 hrs to run