PDA

View Full Version : Cessna Sovereign

XEMS
7th Mar 2007, 03:20
Currently flying a King Air, but the boss is talking upgrade. He has narrowed his choices down to a Cessna Sovereign or a Challenger 300. I tried to explain the differences between a mid size vs. a super mid, but he just likes him both. I haven't been impressed by what I've heard about Bombardier support, but the airplane numbers look good, and Cessna somewhat lacks the wow factor of the 300, but it looks like a pretty solid airplane. We run trips everywhere from 200 miles to 2,000, so I'm wondering how the 300 performs on the short haul stuff. I guess I'm looking for informed opinions of both, and I'll even take some un-informed ones as well!
Thanks.

international hog driver
7th Mar 2007, 04:45
Search for member Nz X Man,

He is currently flying a Sovereign and loves it, dont worry about wow factor the field performance leaves most others in its wake and opens up a lot more smaller fields that are king air territory that you would not even think of with a Chally 300.

Or if you can wait.... I'm off to do the course for the 680 in Wich in April and I'll let you know after that!