PDA

View Full Version : 107 RAAF pilots course members

el.diablo
6th Mar 2007, 03:01
I would like to extend an invitation to the members of 107 RAAF pilots course, to attend the graduation of 207 RAAF pilots course on the 4th-5th of April. If you would like to attend or are a member of 107 RAAF pilots course with some contacts with old collegues, you can reply on this thread or send me a private message or email. 207 RAAF advanced pilots course and the CFI of 2FTS hopes that you can attend.

Thankyou

e.d

The_Cutest_of_Borg
6th Mar 2007, 03:31
107...... bunch of Ac-Wacs!!! heh heh:E :E :E :E

Milt
6th Mar 2007, 11:19
Why not invite survivors of No 7 course.
They can still move their hands around to simulate or even stimulate aerial manoeuvres.
I think my young brother was on No 6 course.
Still a few No 1 course around.

Centaurus
6th Mar 2007, 12:00
Actually Milt, he was on No. 8 course - same as me...

Milt
6th Mar 2007, 21:27
Centaurus

Let's hope that the new graduates of 207 post WW2 course contribute as much to the RAAF and avaition as you have.

Just as I felt apprehensive about entering the Korean war in Mustangs and Meteors I am now more apprehensive about equipping some of these young graduates of 207 course with Super Hornets which are a poor match against the fighters that are crowding in around us. Hopefully our tactics will shorten the odds.

That Patriot Carlo must be a apoplectic!

el.diablo
6th Mar 2007, 22:21
if there are any 7 course graduates that are interested in attending we would be more than happy to have these double centurions join us for the graduation festivities.

e.d