PDA

View Full Version : Direct Air Executive

sinistar
5th Mar 2007, 18:45
Correct me if I'm wrong but is this a regeneration of Greggair? Been reading EBAN and they have a small slice in the lastest issue. The business development manager says that 'although there are many midsize jets available for charter in the UK there is still a strong market requirement for more in the sector'. Dear dear, are we seeing the seedlings of another disaster? Reading the rest of it one would hope they've completetly changed the head shed cos if not how can they possibly keep to promises outlined in the 'quality pilots' section.

OLNEY 1 BRAVO
5th Mar 2007, 18:46
Well they are certainly operating the old Greggair HS125 ... suitably re-registered.

JustWilliam
6th Mar 2007, 14:43
yes, Greggair under a new name, although new MD with same key staff in place. Their P1 has gone to Mahattan but they retain the HS125

Bus_Bar
7th Mar 2007, 07:45
Let's hope their structure (let's hope they have one) is vastly different from their predecessor, or the owner will no doubt walk away before long.

sinistar
8th Mar 2007, 18:49
think the only 'key' staff in the old place were the crew and they all left. all the rest well....couldn't sort a :mad: up in a brewery me thinks lol
if its the same owner...... well now, surely not. i mean... theres daft and theres DAFT. think i'd be more worried about someone like that wandering around without supervision :eek: