PDA

View Full Version : Qantas Cabin Crew Forum-

speedbirdhouse
4th Mar 2007, 23:03
This one replaces the most viewed [but now banned] thread in the Cabin Crew Forum.

domo
5th Mar 2007, 00:14
Welcome to D&G cabin crew look forward to hearing about the issues that effect cabin crew in this new world that qantas have created

Buster Hyman
5th Mar 2007, 00:56
Excellent! Looking forward to hearing who's been seen coming out of what, with whom...etc, etc...:rolleyes:

Patty O'Furniture
5th Mar 2007, 01:55
buster you are on fire

Buster Hyman
5th Mar 2007, 03:10
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/spezial/Fool/daz.gif

(That'll be me on the right.)

stubby jumbo
5th Mar 2007, 05:19
I'd rather associate with a buster- hyman than a tight-slot any day;)

capt.cynical
5th Mar 2007, 05:47
2,3,4,weeks for this thread this time around,

any offers ??:rolleyes:

tail wheel
5th Mar 2007, 06:44
Substitute "days" for "weeks" and you may be closer to the mark! :=

surfside6
5th Mar 2007, 07:37
With previous QF threads in the Cabin Crew forum it was fairly obvious that some of the posters raison d'etre was to be as controversial as possible in order to have the thread closed .
They were successful.
Lets not succumb to the Chinese solution of chopping off all heads in order to punish the guilty.
Nip the stirrers in the bud early and the thread may have some longevity.

lowerlobe
5th Mar 2007, 21:05
I find it sad that some find it acceptable to report others.

It is this dobbing mentality that pervades the modern workplace and personally I find it un Australian.

On another topic did everyone else (that still has shares I mean ) recieve a little package the size of a small phone book from your friendly neighbour consortium?

As someone else has mentioned the take over is a not a done deal YET....

domo
5th Mar 2007, 21:26
Mate the dixon plan is going ahead with the company public or private.
if it goes private it just happens quicker and savager

Buster Hyman
5th Mar 2007, 21:52
I'm telling the ACCC on you lowerlobe!!! Taking a bribe, Shamefull!!!:=

lowerlobe
5th Mar 2007, 22:09
Sorry Buster,

Any future correspondence to myself will have to be addressed to ......

156 Meingodsomuchmoney Strasse,
Zurich,
Switzerland

:E :E :E

TheColonel
5th Mar 2007, 23:39
I couldnt agree more with ya post on dobbing...

Very un Australian indeed!

Buster Hyman
6th Mar 2007, 00:46
Ahh, that'll be the convict mentality that pervades in Sydney then Lobee.

If someone breaks into your house & you know who it was, would you say; "Bugger! Can't dob him in."

Free settlers and their ancestors, like those in Victoria, understand the rule of law & would report perpetrators immediately! However, I do agree that dobbing on someone who was second out of an aircraft lav is un-Australian! Everyone knows Today Tonights phone number by now!:rolleyes:

lowerlobe
6th Mar 2007, 19:22
Buster,

I have no problem with calling the boys in blue if life is in danger or a criminal act has been witnessed.

However,it is a complete waste of time for someone to ring the local police and tell them that a guy on the street told them that they are a goose.This is more like the behaviour of 5 year olds in a school ground.

On other news the temporary gov of george W Howard has given the green light for our new owners.In his interview I believe he has said that Australian jobs must be protected such as maintenance but does this mean cabin crew as well.

There is also the matter of the legal definition of the Qantas act and whether or not this applies to Qantas the group or just Qantas the airline.I'm sure the legal eagles will be pouring over Costello's document in the next few weeks if not months.

Buster Hyman
6th Mar 2007, 21:00
Interesting to note that if the bid conformed withthe QF sale Act, then the Govt. has no say in the matter! Talk about grandstanding!:rolleyes:

Fliegenmong
6th Mar 2007, 21:27
Nothing in there about Australian jobs must be protected LL. Just remain majority Aust owned and controlled, based in Aust with x number of directors Aust citizens. The rodent hands the rat carte blanche massacre :{

lowerlobe
6th Mar 2007, 21:40
Fliegenmong...

Whats the bet that if APA gets the required number of shares and the take over goes ahead nothing substantial will happen until AFTER the next Federal election.

Buster Hyman
6th Mar 2007, 21:55
Ross Greenwood was on Sunrise :yuk: discussing this issue & hinted at Jetstar pretty much taking over from QF in most areas.

So Lobee...MEL's just fine this time of year!:E

Fliegenmong
6th Mar 2007, 22:12
Lower - Reckon you're spot on there mate.
"Look guys we'll give it a go ahead, and make it look like we're acting in the best interests of the country, but you gotta promise that you won't bring in those Bangladeshi motorcycle mechanics to perform heavy maintenance for a bowl of rice a day until after next election OK?!?!":yuk:

midsection
8th Mar 2007, 06:19
Careful Girls,

You are in here with the big boys and they will spit you out within seconds.
Watch this space when the usual lot arrive. Bring it on. :D :D

lowerlobe
8th Mar 2007, 06:55
Midsection..I might be a little tired at the moment but your post seems a little vague....

Firstly who are the girls?

Secondly who are the boys and what makes you think they're big?

Third ,how are they going to spit us out?

Midsection if you want to stir things up go somewhere else.

speedbirdhouse
8th Mar 2007, 07:02
Look Guys!!!!!

We are now students, instructors and charter guys......

WOW !!!

lowerlobe
8th Mar 2007, 08:17
Speedbird...Do you think someone is trying to tell us something.....

"clear the prop"

twiggs
8th Mar 2007, 11:16
Firstly who are the girls?
Secondly who are the boys and what makes you think they're big?
Third ,how are they going to spit us out?
Midsection if you want to stir things up go somewhere else.
For someone who likes to dish it out, you really can't handle it coming back at you, hey LL.

P.S. so sad that roamingwolf has been banned.