PDA

View Full Version : Was not us !!!!!

aircabbie
2nd Mar 2007, 06:02
Is it just me or is there a certain training Organisation located at Bankstown airport seem to have planes falling out of the sky quite often and why don't they extend the RWY so there is enough length to land there 150's on !! AND i was wondering is this is the same company that remove trends such as this when they arise..

There was an incident involving ACFT recently but trend was removed before most could read it . I mean can you cover something like that up ?? " hey plane crashed , No it did'nt:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong there are SOME great instructors( and past instructors who are in airlines now ) there and i wanted to do some training with them a couple of years back but was advised against it. . Now is it the ACFT , Managment , pilots , students , a Multitude of all i mean it seems to be the same company and there are othe flying schools who don't have this problem . Also is there is anybody out there from a CASA's saftey department to tell what they do when things like this keep happening to the same schhol. Maybe its the shear number of planes in the air at any one time, that make them stand out above other training out fits

Im sure ive steeped on plenty of toes writing this and hey if its removed then i can only imagine why !!!! Also the people in these incidences are most likely More qualified than i am .Im pretty green around the ears experiance wise and reading of misfortune and alike is not to ridicule or pull the piss , but its good to learn from .

bentleg
2nd Mar 2007, 08:50
There was an incident involving ACFT recently but trend was removed before most could read it

Yes - there was a thread but some turkey started mouthing off...

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=265680

das Uber Soldat
2nd Mar 2007, 10:03
that turkey being me. It would seem the issue is a no no around here.

:)