PDA

View Full Version : Lots of jobs

Fhead
1st Mar 2007, 04:35
there seems to be a lot of jobs going for the low time guys in afap and some in career one.

I don't remember it being that easy to look for jobs when i started. All i need is for some in that mid range bracket to pop up.

All you new guys get out there nows the time

Alex 009
1st Mar 2007, 08:14
Looking to be done by the end of this month so starting to write to places now. Any particular good places for someone with 220TT?

aircabbie
1st Mar 2007, 23:07
Mate it will be the Perfect time for you to pack your bags and hitch a ride to KNX 220TT is the average among applicants up there and if you sweep really well and not leave any bugs on leading edges you will be in like fling!!

Seriously id head straight up north Mate , there is still time before end of April .

Good Hunting
:ok:

trippple7
2nd Mar 2007, 05:28
Mate i went to Broome in about mid 05. lost of jobs up in the north west WA. Derby, kunnas are both great spots. but same old story, u wont get the job unless u are in town, so bite the bullet and move there.

Alex 009
2nd Mar 2007, 06:42
Cheers lads. I have my IR rating coming up on the 16th, and if all goes to plan then I will go job hunting up North. Looking forward to it.
Cheers,
Alex

das Uber Soldat
2nd Mar 2007, 10:11
not me but a mate got an email back yesterday absolutely deriding him for daring to apply for a scenic charter c206 job with 'only instructional' hours. Job required 300, he had 700 + aeros and MECIR. Not just a rejection, but quite an offensive one.

Quite surprised to be honest, but I suppose that is the norm?

kd_nub
2nd Mar 2007, 10:45
that is all you need mate, i know this thread has been done 100's of times beore but i have seen it, pay for about 4 hours in a 210 and learn to serve beer! I done it, we all done it! come to think of it i am still doing it! Anyway places like broome Aviation are in need of Pilots as well as King Leo's,the 210 time will pretty much get u a gig nowadays. 3 months is the longest i have seen a pilot go for with no work in Broome lately. Broome is nicer than KNX in my book, more girls!
Good Luck

Fhead
2nd Mar 2007, 23:16
that elusive 210 time everywhere I've been there isn't a 210 within cookee. might have some free stuff coming up fingers crossed.

Is it still 3month if you go up there mid season