PDA

View Full Version : Autrian ops in Cannes ?

PorcoRosso
28th Feb 2007, 17:17
Any info or feedback regarding those operators based in Cannes :

Rath Aviation
Dynamic Jet Travel

Do they ahve AOC ? Are they partners ? It seems the CJ2 is flying for both ? confused ....

Best Regards

FLEXJET
28th Feb 2007, 18:49
http://www.rath-aviation.com/Rath-aviation.htm

http://www.djt.ch/EN/accueil.htm

I believe DJT is a broker, Rath an operator. But one may be a subsdiary of the other???
What is even more confusing is that it appears that there is a link with Jet Alliance...

4144r
2nd Mar 2007, 07:24
Hi Porco,
Whent to Cannes last year for an interview for Rath. I stayed less than 2 minutes in the boss' office! very antipathetic guy! It look likes he is flying himself the plaine (Lear) working under Austrian AOC but also as privat.
Soft landing:cool:

Totally Lost
2nd Mar 2007, 14:55
Hi,

didnīt work there but have the following stories to share:

1. A former girlfriend went there to apply (in 2004). Left immediatly without having another job on hand, because the package was a shame! In addition she felt quite harrassed because the guy seemed to stare at her breasts:eek: . If I remember right it was free housing in one of his appartments and 1000,-Euros cash (survive with that in LFMD!!!!). Donīt know if any social security was involved or not.
She was still a year without a job after this - now flying Lears in a much better environment.

2. I met a female crewmember (first officer) of Rath in 2005 in Biggin Hill. We were sitting in our plane and when she talked about flying there she broke into tears :{ (!!!), stating that she would leave there a.s.a.p. if any other opportunity would arise.

3. I had a two week freelance job in Cannes in 2006 (not for Rath). I remembered the two stories above and asked the guy I was flying for and you wouldnīt hear any good about Rath either:mad: . I have to say that it was a private operation I did, so there was no competition between them.

But maybe in 2007 everythings different, who knows??? :=

Hope I helped you a bit.

PorcoRosso
2nd Mar 2007, 16:16
Thank you for the input guys

I read nothing about DJT who is definetely operating its own fleet (possibly some ex-Rath a/c )
Nothing about those people who seems to be part/linked with Jetalliance ?

Thanks All

PR

flugzeug
5th Mar 2007, 21:05
Hi there,

In the past there was only one DJT, after some troubles DJT split in two parts,DJT Austria operating one Falcon 50 and a CJ2 that formerly belonged to Jet Alliance. The other DJT is only the broker for Jet Alliance that has based one CJ in Cannes.
So the name of this second DJT is linked to Jet Alliance only in broker activities and they don't have any AOC since they operate Jet Alliance aircrafts who has nothing concerning with the comments above.

Happy landings!!!