PDA

View Full Version : Qatar A320 Pilots - Rude or not? Save?

yakiddenme
28th Feb 2007, 16:31
Stuck on ground the other day in Abu Dhabi due fog. Vis 50 to 100 meters. Some QR A320 male pilot called Tower about 3 times to obtain IRVR vis. Does not have the decency to acknowlege the info given to him.

Lady Co-pilot( I presume) asking for taxi when visibility improved to 400m and given HP RWY 31. Few minutes later male voice request Intersection "V" for departure. This was denied by the ATC. Boy but did this A320 pilot go off??? "Why can't we use "V". All our figures are set for "V".
ATC Calmly siad that procedures require full length of runway nust be used for take-off during LVP procedures.:D

I am sorry to say, but this guy(I presume it was the captain) not only endangered his passengers requesting half the runway for departure during 400m fog conditions but he also was unnecessary rude to the controller who was only doing his job.

Come on guys of QR, find out who this guy was and make his show some professionalism!!:ok:

loc22550
1st Mar 2007, 07:21
Doesn´t surprised me... this kind of attitude is still well present in Q.A...
Simply because they have Four stripes they think they should be allowed to do everything they ask, and last but not least ...argue on everything....:bored:

NoJoke
1st Mar 2007, 07:45
Oh No We Don't ! :}

apaddyinuk
1st Mar 2007, 08:35
Simply representative of its senior management!