PDA

View Full Version : nicest ops/handling staff

HermanTheGerman
27th Feb 2007, 17:27
since we are all on tour all over europe (me) the world (maybe you) I would like to know, which (female) ops staff is your favorite. I always like to see the ladies in Bergamo LIME (Elana & Myra, there is another one who`s name I forgot) and of course Anna Maria at Poznan EPPO. I always love to see them again and receive a warm smile and good handling service- not more, what did you think, guys? :)

Flintstone
27th Feb 2007, 20:27
Are you mad?

My wife reads this. I've told her that all the handling staff are either men or east german shot putt catchers with teeth like a burned down fence.

south coast
27th Feb 2007, 21:39
Like that matters..!

Flintstone
28th Feb 2007, 06:19
Well.

Yeah.

But.

Beauty is just a light switch away:8

winkle
28th Feb 2007, 09:16
here goes from a few years ago
broma
swissport nice
lcy jet centre
'arrods ltn
most italian airports
st P rus
just for starters
(alicante the other day -airline side)

at moscow when a nice looking security/customs girlie sits on board while formalities are checked - trying to make them smile. small bottle of baileys handed over with a smile and a direct look into their eyes seemed to do the trick.
on the whole all were nice but you could sense the fire in the blood of the spanish and italian ladies fingers could burnt! ouch!
come on give me some reminders as i need them to help me get thru the monotony of airline flying as i duz now.:bored:

merlinxx
28th Feb 2007, 11:49
Laura at Euro Aloa BLQ some years ago

redsnail
28th Feb 2007, 12:09
Female? :confused:
I've been scoping the blokes. :E

mgTF
28th Feb 2007, 16:27
suggest to call all together swiss port at nice asking to employ again kim and lucinda for the next summer...

cirrus17
28th Feb 2007, 16:29
ahhhh mgTF, I have fond memories of your posts! Merci beaucoup, I will pass your flattery onto Lucy too ;)

Flintstone
28th Feb 2007, 16:42
Female?
I've been scoping the blokes.
* sharpens pencil and writes "Dear Bigfella Redsnail................"

CMN
1st Mar 2007, 09:19
Grafair @ ESSB/Bromma....Swedish girls at their best.

sixfeetabove
2nd Mar 2007, 15:40
Lucinda and Kim!! They are so cute! Their british accent is to die for! Luci and Kim, I would love to go for drink with you!

HS-125
2nd Mar 2007, 16:44
LCY Jet Centre of course....not that I'm biased or anything! :ok:

-S

cirrus17
2nd Mar 2007, 18:34
... well, if anyone's coming to dxb and feels like bringing waitrose's milk with them.... ;) hahahahaha (hi mr jenvey) xx

HermanTheGerman
4th Mar 2007, 05:51
...we want more names and locations! keep postin' :D