PDA

View Full Version : Don't mention profit share at EK!

critical winge
27th Feb 2007, 16:06
Wow its quiet this year, the ten weeks before was mentioned about Sept before. Ok, so there is no profit to mention, despite the record profits. Oh what will the excuses be this year, delays of the 380, high oil (<$60US, so cant be). Pilots 6% pay raise (in next years budget) caused a near collapse of the airline!

4 weeks to the end of the financial year and its unbelievably quiet. ALL HOPE OF ANY MORALE HAS LOOOOOOOoooooooooooooong GONE.

desertflyer
27th Feb 2007, 16:18
Bored CW?;)

Marooned
27th Feb 2007, 16:33
We'll be fuek'ed whatever happens.
Apathy has replaced hope... cynicism instead of morale.
Profit share? Who cares.

Ray Darr
27th Feb 2007, 16:50
"DON'T mention the PROFIT SHARING!"

"I won't but YOU Started it!"

Germans: "NO WE DID NOT!"

Shk Al-Basil: "Yes you did, you invaded Poland!"

:p

sheryas777
27th Feb 2007, 18:37
Wake up my dear,,what profit you are talking about.Do you believe EK made any profit in the last twenty years,,NEVER.
They only want to tell the world that they are making,while they are calculating number of visitors arrived Dubai and stayed in Dubai hotels.is this airline business.
EK,QR,and EY are following same idology,policy,,bring passengers,to our countries,do not offer immidiat connection so can stay one night in hotel at the airline cost,then all expences is counnted as income,through what they call tourism,and at end of the year they will announce so many tourist visited the country.layers,,layers. :=

White Knight
28th Feb 2007, 02:08
Sorry Sheryas, but the EK connections through Dubai are actually fairly well planned - from the pax point of view!! Nightmare for us and ATC though 'cos of the extremely congested airport:ugh:

ruserious
28th Feb 2007, 03:29
sheryas777, nah mate, there are many things about the company that are mirrors and smoke, but I have absolutely no doubt they make good profit every year, mostly at the expense of their employees.
Undoubtedly they do love announcing record profits each year to show how clever they are, makes up for the lack of quality awards, we used to love crowing about.

BIKKERDENNAH
28th Feb 2007, 04:41
well there we have it folks.

The official yearly excuse for lowered profit share disguised as a thankyou letter from TCAS is now on the crew portal for all to see!!

This is the letter we will receive in APRIL TIME.

FOLKS IT HAS BEEN YET AGAIN ANOTHER VERY SUCCESSFUL MOST HIGHLY PROFITABLE YEAR FOR EMIRATES. YET AGAIN BREAKING RECORD PROFIT LEVELS.

THE YEAR HOWEVER SAW ITS FAIR SHARE OF EXTREMELY DIFFICULT CHALLENGES THAT THIS MANAGEMENT TEAM WHICH, IS BY FAR THE BEST IN THE WORLD WERE ABLE TO STEER EMIRATES TO ANOTHER RECORD BREAKING YEAR ALMOST SINGLE HANDEDLY WITHOUT ANY BODY ELSES HELP. SO THANKYOU.

THE PRICE OF OIL IS OBVIOUSLY OUR MAJOR CONCERN AND EATS CONSIDERABLY INTO OUR PROFITS:cool: THIS YEAR ALSO SAW SOME PRETTY WINDY DAYS IN NORTHERN EUROPE WHICH SAW A COUPLE OF FLIGHTS DELAYED AND A COUPLE CANCELLED. AND UMMMM OH YES 25th OF FEB REMEMBER THAT DAY!! I PUT A MESSAGE ON THE CREW PORTAL TO THANKYOU,WELL THAT DAY SAW 11 YES 11 FLIGHTS DIVERT WHICH CAUSED MAJOR DISRUPTIONS AND A VERY LARGE KNOCK ON EFFECT AND ATE CONSIDERABLY INTO OUT PROFITS.

HOWEVER EMIRATES IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT ALL EMPLOYEES HAVE QUALIFIED FOR A PROFIT SHARE OF 3 WEEKS. NOT AS MUCH AS LAST YEAR GRANTED BUT WE HAVE TO FINANCE THE OUTRAGEOUS 6 PERCENT PAYRISE THAT OUT WHINGEING PILOT BODY DEMANDED SO BLAME THEM FOR YOUR 3 WEEKS!!

EMIRATES IS ALSO PROUD TO ANNOUNCE A RECORD BREAKING SPONSORSHIP DEAL IN LINE WITH THE COMPANIES COMMITMENT TO GAIN MAXIMUM EXPOSURE TO PARTS OF THE WORLD WHO ARE STILL ASKING DUBAI WHERE IS DUBAI! THE DEAL FOLKS IS 500 MILLION USD DEAL TO SPONSER THE NFL FOR A 1 YEAR SPONSORSHIP DEAL. MONEY WELL SPENT I SAY!!

SO THANKYOU AGAIN FOR YOUR TEAMWORK AND KEEP IT UP. IM OUUTA HERE SOON SO THIS WILL PROBABLY BE MY LAST OPPORTUNITY TO CONVEY THE GOOD TIDINGS!!

LOVE AND BEST WISHES

TCAS

Ill BE OUTTA HERE SOON TOO!!

Mr ED!!:E

NOT ME HABIBI:=

ALREDARSE

ruserious
28th Feb 2007, 11:32
:} :} :} :}

Marooned
28th Feb 2007, 13:34
Spot on... :D