PDA

View Full Version : Expat Pilots Bangkok

kwaiyai
25th Feb 2007, 06:54
Good'day just wondered if any other expat pilots in BKK would be interested in meetin up sometime if free time permits. Me an several others from my Co. stuk out near SVB bored Wickless. Alot of the guys will be posted here a while so any advice on apartments etc much appreciated. PM Any help, thanks in advance,
Regards.

kuwait340
25th Feb 2007, 07:45
hello...

my freind...which company do you work for ...and what type of aircraft do you fly in BKK...

how is the enviroment of the work..roster...pay..?

as one of my friends looking forward to work in BKK..

thanks

austhai
9th Mar 2007, 04:48
Gooday big buffalo....
I'm an Aussie Aviation English instructor working for TAGS (Thai Airports Ground Services)....
So who are you flying with ?
If you have a family I would recommend a weekend at Cha Am great family beach.... I have an eleven year old daughter with me.

Anyhow if your interested get in touch and we might get together sometime and have a vegemite sandwich....

By the way, I've been in Thailand 6 years........Love IT

Regards, Terry

ZFT
9th Mar 2007, 09:33
Been here for 8 years. If you want any assistance PM me.

(Alternatively come down to Cheap Charlies Suk 11 – mine of information and cheap beer)

Khaosai
10th Mar 2007, 05:24
Hi,

Cheap charlies it is then......how about the 14th for a few beers.

Rgds.

ZFT
10th Mar 2007, 06:00
See you on Wednesday

kwaiyai
11th Mar 2007, 01:47
Thanks for the replies. Currently in HCMC but will be back BKK shortly.

Sorry Kuwait 340 but I am on Detachment currently from another Company and Country in the process of starting a new Company in Thailand. As far as I know they are not currently accepting applications right now except from Local (Thai Pilots) due to DOCA requirements.

Hi austhai, look for a cargo 72 with a big K on the side, Theres a clue for ya.

Thanks ZFT will do when got some free time.Hope to catch up for some info, meanwhile thanks heaps,

Mogas
11th Mar 2007, 22:18
Hi All

I'm a Jetstream 31/32 FO in Canada with less than 500 hours. How do I land a job in Thailand?

Any help is appreciated

kwaiyai
12th Mar 2007, 02:18
Citation 10, its a mix of both and Thai as well. at the moment there isnt any recruitment going on. Regards,

kwaiyai
18th Mar 2007, 11:17
austhai,ZFT and Citation 10.
Sent you all a PM thanks.
regards, lost in NANA:E

ZFT
19th Mar 2007, 03:09
kwaiyai,

PMed back

Khaosai
19th Mar 2007, 19:26
ZFT.....you also have a private message from me...and Kwaiyai do you have a thai sim now or does the Malaysian mobile no you had work there in BKK...

Rgds.

kwaiyai
21st Mar 2007, 02:08
Khaosai,
I have PM you my new Thai Number.
Regards,,