PDA

View Full Version : GoM question

gravanom
23rd Feb 2007, 20:40
I work offshore in the GoM and have a question for GoM helicopter pilots. Every time you stop at a rig they give you a rather large meal-to-go and I've noticed that most of you finish these off on the way back to shore. Is this why your helicopters seem to fly slightly nose down all the time?

BaronG
23rd Feb 2007, 22:46
Heh. I think you'll find it's the content of their wallets which are extremely heavy leading to the nose down attitude ;)

While humorous, I suspect your intial comment might be best posted to the anonymous forum of a certain other website dealing with just helicopters :)

BG.

SASless
23rd Feb 2007, 23:50
Hey Boudreaux....it ain't the pilot that causes that. It is the pear butted company man that insists on flying up front that does not know how to close a door that is "behind" the problem.:E

gravanom
24th Feb 2007, 04:35
On second thoughts perhaps it's the combination of wallet, ego and all that eating that keeps the nose down!

gooch
24th Feb 2007, 17:30
It is the pear butted company man that insists on flying up front that does not know how to close a door that is "behind" the problem.
Yeah, but if its one of those crappy door in an EC120 you can't blame him for not being able to close it. Atleast not on the first try!