PDA

View Full Version : SATSair ?

bayou06
23rd Feb 2007, 13:42
Anyone work for SATSair who would know what they pay and what benefits they offer? I visted the website and they offer no hint on pay & benefits.

The training program looks very comprehensive and it looks like an interesting company to fly for. TIA

Bayou06

PicMas
23rd Feb 2007, 18:17
Allow me to paste from Satsairs website.
They have limited information available, and you really have to dig to find it:}
SATSAIR (Part 135 Air Taxi Cirrus SR-22 Single Engine Pilots [Hiring 200 Pilots!])
1000 Aviation Drive, Palm Coast, FL 32164
Tel: NO CALLS
Fax: ATTN: Scott Graham (386) 586-6578
Email: [email protected]
Web Site: http://www.captprogram.org/jobs/
SATSair, LLC air taxi service is pleased to announce the expansion of their company to include positions throughout the Eastern United States, including Florida as of November 1, 2006 that we are now accepting applications for pilot positions. SATSair offers a cost-effective, convenient, and safe alternative to commercial airline travel that is affordable with on demand service to fit within the passengers schedule. SATSair is looking for highly trained pilots, with customer service values that will help grow the corporation and enjoy a fast paced environment.
We are recruiting for the following areas: Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Myrtle Beach SC, Jacksonville FL, Tallahassee FL, Naples FL, Birmingham AL, Nashville TN, Memphis TN, Raleigh-Durham NC, Norfolk VA, and Lexington KY.
SATSair operates the Cirrus SR-22 in its air taxi services. Ground Schools are starting in November, and continuing throughout 2007. Now hiring 200 pilots!
Job Requirements:
Must have 1500 hours (excluding, simulator and flight engineer time) 500 hours as Pilot-in Command (PIC) 500 hours cross country 100 hours night flight time 100 hours actual instrument flight time Instrument current-night and a single engine airplane night current FAA Single Engine Commercial Pilot Certificate with Instrument rating Flight review in the last 24 months FAA Second Class Medical Certificate FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit Valid Passport with the ability to travel in and out of the US. Valid Driver License. Authorized to work in the United States. Must pass background check and pre-employment drug test Live within one hour driving distance from one of the available domiciles. Be able to overnight and respond in a timely manner to pop up trips. Height and weight restrictions: No more than 6'5 and 225lbs for operational limitations
Resume Submission Requirements:
Apply now online by clicking the Apply Now link on this page.
Work schedule:
5 days on / 2 days off, at this time, until available positions are staffed sufficiently to support the standard schedule. 4 days on / 3 days off is the standard schedule.
Note:
SATSair may require pilots to work the 5 day rotation at any time during their first two years of employment. When on a 4 day rotation, you are permitted to volunteer to be on call for the 5th day if you choose to do so.

Salary Note:
The salary is based on the standard 4 day on / 3 day off schedule. The 5th day would be paid as a daily rate in addition to the base salary i.e. 2 days of additional pay within a biweekly pay period.
The Pilot annual base pay scale is: Day 1 thru 6 months: $27,000; 6months thru 12 months: $33,000; 12months thru 24 months: $ 36,000; 24 months thru 36 months: $40,000; 36 months thru 48 months; $42,500; 48months thru 60 months: $45,000; after 60 months: annual cost of living increase. In addition SATSair my apply COLAs to help offset the increased expenses for pilots based in areas more expensive than Greenville, SC.

SATSair, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.

I had an interview offer from them, seems they are pretty eager to hire.

Best of luck!