PDA

View Full Version : Mayday - Missing Child Sheldean Human 8 years old

Geckogirl
22nd Feb 2007, 16:53
Hi All,

A little girl went missing in Pretoria on Sunday, the last reports were that she might be in Durban. Please can any and everyone involved in the Aviation Industry keep their eyes open for this child. There are rumours floating about that her hair might have been dyed red/orange.

If anyone spots this child at any of the airports please contact:

Insp. Andre Smit 082 739 7992 (Hercules Police Station)

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p212/GeckoSam/SheldeanHuman2007.jpg

My niggie (Sheldean Human) het gisteraand (Sondag 18 Febr 2007) weggeraak tussen 18:00 en 19:00 in Pretoria-Tuine.

Sy het 'n denim en pienk hempie aangehad.

Sy is in Gr 2 en word April maand 8jaar oud.

Stuur asb die foto aan as jul nie omgee nie.

Kontak persone:
Anne - 082 560 4479
Vivian - 082 365 7256

Baie dankie!!!

Vivian Marshall
[email protected]

Goeiedag,

Ek weet dat ons op ons lede kanstaatmaak om alles te doen om te help om hierdie dogtertjie te vind.

Alhoewel sy en haar ma nie lid is van CrisisOnCall nie, is dit nogtans ons plig om haar foto so vinnig moontlik te versprei.

Sheldean Human het Sondag 18 Februarie 2007 tussen 18:00 en 19:00 in 'n park in Pretoria-Tuine weggeraak .

Sy was op daardie stadium geklee in 'n denim romp en pienk hempie.

Sy is tans in graad 2 en word April 8 jaar oud.

Stuur asb. hierdie berig aan soveel moontlik epos adresse.

Kontak persoon : Insp. Andre Smit 082 739 7992 (Hercules Polisiestasie)

(Indien u die kind gewaar of weet waar sy tans is, kontak Andreasb. onmiddellik).

Geckogirl
22nd Feb 2007, 17:45
This just in from www.eblockwatch.co.za (http://www.eblockwatch.co.za)

"Pretoria - Two men have been taken in for questioning in connection with the disappearance of a seven-year-old Pretoria girl, police said on Thursday.
"The child has not been found. However, a second suspect has been taken in for questioning," said Inspector Paul Ramaloko.
The first man, aged 24, was taken in for questioning late on Tuesday and the second, age unknown, was apprehended at Harrismith in the Free State on Wednesday night.
The men are being kept at Hercules police station.
Both men are from are from Hercules in Pretoria, are allegedly known to the family, and knew each other "very well", Ramaloko said

Jetdriver
22nd Feb 2007, 19:06
Geckogirl,

As a new poster your initial posts (these are your first 2) go through the automatic process of requiring a moderator to approve them. This happens to every new post in every forum. (Helps cut down on the serial spammers).

In this case that has taken about one hour. Unusually for this forum it has also been "stickied" to keep it at the top of the forum to help give it a higher profile.

This stick will remain here for the next 7 days although it is very much hoped that will prove to be unnecessary if there is a rapid and happy outcome to this situation.

Good luck.

Geckogirl
23rd Feb 2007, 07:17
Thanks for the explaination and for the Sticky.

B Sousa
25th Feb 2007, 14:48
"I hope when they get the people who did this that a few of the old boys get to entertain them for a while before dumping their bodies in a river somewhere. "

Actually they need a proper interogation with results, prior to any swimming contest in the Hippo pond.

Website is above.

Geckogirl
27th Feb 2007, 12:07
Hay Guys,

No she has not been found yet.

This was posted on eblockwatch.co.za yesterday:

This is an post on Eblockwatch.co.za from a woman who is in direct contact with Sheldean's family.

Sheldean is Saterdag in Kwagga Sentrum saam met 2 vrouens gesien. Iemand het hulle probeer aankeer maar die vrouens het haar geslaan en weggehardloop met Sheldean.

Hulle ry 'n ligblou Toyota Corolla 1988/89 shape, met 'n blou dolfyn handdoen agter in die venster. Die registrasienommer is SYL572GP (ek neem aan dis vervals, ander sou hulle die mense al gekry het).

Die een vrou het "woeste" blonde hare en 'n bril, die ander vrou het swart/donker bruin hare in 'n poniestert vasgebind en sy het 'n kuif.

Wees asb op die uitkyk.

Loose Translation

Sheldean was seen on Saturday at Kwagga Center (Pretoria West near Laudium) with 2 woman. An individual tried to intervene but the women assaulted her and ran away with Sheldean.

The woman drove away in a light blue Toyota Corrolla '88/'89 model, with a dolphin towel in the back window. The registration number is SYL572GP which is presumed to be falsified. One of the women has very 'big' blonde hair and wears glasses and the other woman has got dark brown or black hair that she was wearing in ponytail with a fringe.

Please be on the look out.

This information has been confirmed by the private investigator working on the Sheldean Human case.

If anyone see this vehicle please contact:
Insp. Andre Smit 082 739 7992 (Hercules Police Station)

Geckogirl
27th Feb 2007, 12:09
This was reported on iafrica this morning:

Mom of missing Sheldean (7) questioned

Mon, 26 Feb 2007
The mother of missing seven-year-old Sheldean Human was taken in for questioning on Monday over the disappearance of her daughter, Pretoria police said.

Inspector Ramaloko said the mother "was not implicated in anything, we are just talking to her in the hope that she might assist police with their investigations".

He said there had been no further developments in the search for the missing girl.

Sheldean went missing on 18 February while she was playing in the front garden at her home in Pretoria Gardens. When her mother, Elize, went to look for her around 6pm, the child had disappeared.

Andrew Jordan (25), who was the last person to be seen with Sheldean, appeared in the Pretoria Magistrate's Court on Friday and was charged with kidnapping. His case was postponed to 2 March for bail application.

Police last week said they could not predict whether the girl was still alive as the information they were receiving was not sufficient.

"We hope helpful information will come up now that a suspect has been charged," Ramaloko said at the time.

The community, along with the crime prevention unit from the Hercules police station and dog units from the West Rand and Soshanguve, were participating in the search of the girl.
Iafrica

Balmy
27th Feb 2007, 13:06
Give the suspect to just about any one of the public and we would get the info pronto.......he just needs it explained to him nicely.....thats all

Geckogirl
27th Feb 2007, 14:07
This just in from News24.co.za. Confirming the details forwarded by eblockwatch.co.za

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_A...075480,00.html (http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_2075480,00.html)

Couple: We saw Sheldean
Virginia Keppler and Liela Magnus, Beeld

Pretoria - Sheldean Human, who disappeared from her home in Pretoria West on Sunday a week ago, is very much alive according to a couple from Pretoria North.

Frederick and Viola Erasmus are sure they saw the seven-year-old girl at Kwaggasrand shopping centre in Pretoria West at the weekend.

Erasmus said: "I went to donate blood on Saturday morning and while I was sitting there reading my newspaper, a little girl standing in front of Shoprite caught my eye."

That was about 12:45.

"I asked my wife to check if the child standing there wasn't the one in the newspaper."

Erasmus said his wife went to investigate and she, too, was also convinced it was Sheldean.

"She said the earrings, the two white teeth and the hair were exactly like Sheldean's."

The women 'seemed to panic'

Erasmus said the girl they saw was wearing a pink shirt, light-pink pants and takkies. "I can't remember the colour of her takkies."

He said he watched the child while his wife phoned the police. "But the bliksems didn't answer the telephone."

He said the child was with a woman in her 30s and another in her 50s.

"When the younger woman noticed we were watching them, they seemed to panic."

"My wife kept phoning the police and eventually got hold of the flying squad. They didn't even know where Kwaggasrand shopping centre was."

An upset Erasmus said he and his wife discreetly followed the people around the shopping centre for more than an hour.

"When they went out, we did, too.

"Then my wife decided she had to act. She swiftly walked up to them and asked the one woman: 'What's the name of this sweet girl of yours?', but the woman just rebuffed her."

Guards couldn't do anything

"He said the two women got into a blue Toyota Corolla with the girl.

"I ran to my car and my wife ran to a security guard and showed him the newspaper and said he must stop them."

"The security guards just said they couldn't do anything.

"At one stage, we asked the police if we could grab the girl and run away with her.

"They said that if we grabbed the girl and something was wrong with her - for example, if she had been raped - we could be held liable."

According to him, the police never turned up.

"They eventually phoned us about 17:15 and asked us if we were still at the centre. Can you believe it?"

Erasmus said if the police had acted more swiftly, the case could have been solved already.

"Luckily, I took down the woman's car registration and the police are following that up."

He and his wife were scheduled to give statements to police on Monday night.

Police spokesperson Julia Claasen said the search for Sheldean was continuing.

Linked to 10 cases

Meanwhile, Liela Magnus reports that a suspected paedophile has been arrested in Nigel, east of Johannesburg, in the search for Sheldean.

Claasen said the 38-year-old man already had been linked to 10 cases of indecent assault of girls between the ages of eight and 13.

All the girls lived in the western part of Pretoria.

He was due to appear in Pretoria magistrate's court on Tuesday.