PDA

View Full Version : Jet2

Bubblybabe1
30th Sep 2006, 10:49
Hi everyone! I am interested in applying for Jet2 but dont really know much about them. Can anyone shed any light ie is the pay decent? Are they a good company to work for? Is it hard to get in? I know this site is great for info so I appreciate anyone who can help me! Thanks!!!

Bubblybabe1
3rd Oct 2006, 19:58
Thanks very much for that! ;)

Bubblybabe1
3rd Oct 2006, 20:03
Where shall i look on that site? Quite a few headings. Cheers!!! Surely there has got to be someone out there who works for Jet2 who can share some informtion!??!!?

GaryS
3rd Oct 2006, 20:28
http://www.jet2.info/recruitment.html
http://www.jet2careers.com/Templates/J2_Default.asp?modeID=&DoLogin=
http://www.cabincrew.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=24

Good Luck

Tonif
12th Dec 2006, 11:14
Hi i had an interview for Jet2 on Thursday, based in MAN. I got through to the second stage and i am just waiting for my letter to arrive to tell me if i have been successful or not!! I really hope i am!! They said it will take upto 2 weeks, does it really take this long or will i know sooner??

Has anyone else that went for an interview at Jet2 heard yet?? x

crewboi83
13th Dec 2006, 17:17
If they say two weeks then I wouldnt expect your letter any sooner, if it does arrive early then your lucky!
Fingers x for you, Jet2.com is a good company to work for, you will be busy next year in MAN but you will have a laugh, crew are really nice and we all work as one big team, inc flight deck.
Good Luck!

Tonif
14th Dec 2006, 08:28
Thank you i will keep my fingers crossed and hopefully i will be part of your team soon. x

vikkirobo
19th Dec 2006, 19:01
i have an interview at LBA for Jet2 tomorrow!!!

Hiddy
21st Feb 2007, 10:46
Hi

I have just been on an interview with Jet2 and have been accepted & offered the training, which will be starting March. My only query is that I was not measured during my interview, and i'm not 100% sure if I top 5ft 2inch. Will I be measured during my Training, and if so, do they have any leeway on the height, lets say I came in at 5ft1 3/4's on their height charts. I dont want to give up my current full time job just to be told I dont qualify midway through my training, and be jobless

eurofly35
21st Feb 2007, 17:29
Hey!

Airlines generally specify the required minimum height on the requirements section of the job info section (for eg: are you at least 18 years of age, can you swim 20 meters unaided etc...) If the airline has already offered you a job then I would find it odd if they were to then measure you during training!

If I were you, I would consult Jet2 as to whether they give a little leeway on the height issue before you give up your job :)

These are just my opinions on the matter!
Hope that helps! :)

rachb01
11th Sep 2007, 07:57
Hi. Does anyone know whether cabin crew interviews for jet2 lba have been sent out yet? I applied last week but no idea how long you have to wait. Thanks

Paddy Hill
15th Sep 2007, 19:03
Would like to hear from crew in NCL & LBA about their experiences at their bases. You can PM if you don't wish to air your views in public. Meetings can be arranged around rosters for those wanting to find out more about joining their colleagues in the T&G section of Unite. Confidentiality assured.