PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Ventures (urgente)..

italianpilot
17th Feb 2007, 13:11
Salve..
Dalla email segnalata in questa pagina http://www.pilotcareercenter.com/JobListDetail.asp?JobID=1608 circa una settimana fa ho inviato il mio ennesimo CV e incredibile...mi hanno chiamato 1 ora fa...MA..

Vogliono una risposta entro lunedì e soprattutto per "valutare il mio reale interesse" vogliono che gli spedisca, sempre entro lunedì, 8000 (dico ottomila) €.
Il 25 aprile parte il type sull' atr 42, pagato da loro, e poi mi spediscono in india a lavorare.

che faccio? è una truffa? Io questa trinity ventures non l'ho mai sentita... Ma d'altra parte se fosse l'unica occasione capitata sin qui?

Aiuto!!

italianpilot
17th Feb 2007, 14:03
No certo, non ho firmato nulla. Penso proprio che entro lunedi non gli mando proprio nulla, anche perchè vorrei controllare che società è..
Eppoi mi sembra strano che questi lavorino di sabato e che subito dopo 2 giorni vogliono 8k.
bah..

Marshaler
17th Feb 2007, 14:21
Ciao
premetto che io questi non li conosco, e potrebbero essere benissimo le persone più oneste di questo mondo, però ti consiglio di andarci molto cauto con chi ti chiede i soldi in fretta e furia senza averti spiegato bene che cosa andrai a fare, quanto verrai retribuito etc...
Soprattutto perchè questi non ti hanno nemmeno visto in faccia e vogliono già dei soldi.

Experience Required:
500 hours for Captains :confused:

Prova a chiedere info anche ai colleghi del forum internazionale.

che ci dò che ci dò!
17th Feb 2007, 15:53
..schiena al muro!!!

italianpilot
17th Feb 2007, 18:21
Ho provato a chiedere anche al forum inglese..vediamo che rispondono. C'era già un post simile, non l'avevo letto prima http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=254466
Una cosa è certa...non gli mando nulla prima di aver verificato che la società si seria e di aver sentito qualcuno che c'è passato.
Mi sembra strano che chiedono soldi prima addirittura di avermi fatto un interview!! Dicono che per 20 posti sull'ATR 42 hanno 215 applications e alla mia domanda su come mai hanno scelto proprio me, la risposta è che siccome ho fatto il corso in az allora gli garantivo "caratteristiche più idonee alla professione di pilota rispetto a chi ha frequentato corsi con scuole normali":confused: :confused:
Vorrei pubblicare qui la email che mi hanno mandato dopo la telefonata che avevo ricevuto ma non so se posso.
Grazie a tutti delle risposte
:ok:

flyblue
17th Feb 2007, 19:25
Come dice SNAM, puoi pubblicare l'email omettendo nomi e contatti.

mgTF
18th Feb 2007, 08:59
ciao, per quanto posso capire la tua smania io ci andrei molto cauto, prova a mandargli un cv falso dicendo che ne so che hai 4000 ore di volo che voli in az e sei current sull'atr e vedi un pò che ti dicono, se non si fanno sentire o danno risposte strane hai già capito...

in bocca al lupo

faisal
19th Feb 2007, 07:35
ho provato anche io per vedere cosa mi avrebbero detto dichiarando però interesse per il 737 e mi è arrivata la stessa identica risposta. Mail mandata di domenica, risposta il lunedì mattina con richiesta di soldi entro lunedì sera.......vedete voi

atplcrj
12th Jun 2007, 23:53
I'm sorry I don't speak Italian.
But I noticed this thread and was wondering what the content was, as I have been given an offer from this company and want to know if anyone works for them, what companies they fly for, any info would be good.
Did anyone go through this process and start training with them?

Thank you
atplcrj

lunav
14th Jun 2007, 16:52
please be carefull

Sierraseventyfive
14th Jun 2007, 18:30
Don't trust them at all. They called me about 6 months ago and they wanted 10000 euros immediatly, before even meating them, for an atr type rating.

S75:ok:

atplcrj
14th Jun 2007, 19:22
LUNAV: Did you have dealings with them? Did you fly for them?

atplcrj
14th Jun 2007, 19:26
S75: Who did you talk to? They did the same thing to me recently and wanted money for a TR and e-mailed a contract.
How did it end or did you tell them no way.

I'm sorry for the posts that speak Italian, I'm not sure what you said. My apologies, I know this is the Italian forum, but its the only thread I found about this company.

atplcrj
14th Jun 2007, 19:29
I started a post in terms and endearment, but no reply's, which worries me that no one actually works for this company or this company has any contracts with airlines.

Sierraseventyfive
14th Jun 2007, 21:08
S75: Who did you talk to? They did the same thing to me recently and wanted money for a TR and e-mailed a contract.
How did it end or did you tell them no way

I found the email of Mr. Viksing Iranah, the guy that called me also. I told them no way and you should do the same, but your choice, the money is yours.
I remember they wanted first my money, transfered to their bank account, and then I could meet them in London. :yuk:

There is another post talking about it you can find it here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=274973&highlight=trinity+ventures).

S75
:ok:

lunav
16th Jun 2007, 13:07
no I never start with them. They asked me for money, i refused. I have been call from them asking for money again and I had to be rude with them to hang the phone...It never happened to me that smbody is insisting so much to offer me a "job". Please don't trust them.
I asked also to meet them before giving them money, but no way.

atplcrj
18th Jun 2007, 19:38
LUNAV: Was it this same guy that everyone else has talked too?
How long ago were you offered a job and asked to send money. What was there response to meeting.
Something doesn't sound right, I agree. That's why I'm asking these questions. I've started to ask around with the authorities who they are and what they exactly do, however so far no one has heard of them or know what they do exactly. I've even contacted the big pilot union in England to see, and they are asking around and looking into it. No response yet.

jpey
28th Jun 2007, 15:41
I would recommend not to trust them as i already have lost money about £2000 in a personal dealing with them. So my advice would be to stay away..

atplcrj
3rd Jul 2007, 03:28
i sent you a pm jpey.

bcpilot_00
27th Dec 2007, 22:01
Is Jpey still out there? I'm in need of finding this person. There are a few of us going after Trinity and this guy and want to get more info from Jpey and if they want to join in on getting their money back.

bcpilot_00
10th Mar 2008, 00:37
Anyone who is a victim of Trinity Ventures and out large amounts of money, please send a PM to my account. There is info that I have, and info I need from any victims.

Thanks
bcpilot_00