PDA

View Full Version : PATS - Jetstar test - Seeking advice

Collingwood1990
15th Feb 2007, 06:57
I wanted to hear from anyone who has done a course with this company over the last eight or so months maybe via PM might be best. I had done a course with other people and apparently there have been some changes and a discount is available to the end of March. Any former clients over recent times care to comment as because of where I live it will be an expensive exercise. Please feel free to post or as I said sent a PM.

Thanks in advance

Mr.Buzzy
15th Feb 2007, 07:53
1990. What a year for the Mighty Magpies!

Go Pies!

Towering Q
15th Feb 2007, 08:38
Hey Mr Buzzy,

What happened to the BzzzzBzzzz thing at the end of your post?

Transition Layer
15th Feb 2007, 08:43
Run out of batteries perhaps?

Mr.Buzzy
15th Feb 2007, 09:09
:ok:

bbbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz

Keg
16th Feb 2007, 03:34
1990. What a year for the Mighty Magpies!
Go Pies!
This explains SO much! I always thought Buzzy was a classless, strange character with no sense of empathy for anyone other than himself....this comment confirms it! :} :} :} :E :E :E

Mr.Buzzy
19th Feb 2007, 02:35
Hey Keg,
I resemble that! :ok:

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Collingwood1990
6th Mar 2007, 05:05
Thought I would post the follow up.

Did course did interview and sim - mission accomplished.

Course was very good - I would have buckleys of passing otherwise - thank you Mr J.

Interview was "interesting" not really my kind of thing - why do I bloody care about how my "team" are feeling about a misunderstood instruction. A load of touchy feely BS - but you have to play the game and was also very well prepared for this by course. Did the whole shooting match in nine days - pretty intense - glad it is over.

Goodluck to all those going through same.

Mr.Buzzy
6th Mar 2007, 08:24
I would have buckleys of passing

Relax buddy. Buckley has signed for another year. Like the pies, this is your year! Good luck.

bbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzz:ok: bbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Collingwood1990
7th Mar 2007, 13:10
I have to respond.

Thanks for the laugh Mr Buzz - that was good.