PDA

View Full Version : King Air B200

Scanrate
13th Feb 2007, 00:16
Just chasing feedback on B200 endoresements in Australia. Are there anyone else apart from Hawkers that conduct B200 endoresements? Do they provide the Aircraft for an endorsement or do you use your own? Were they professional in there standards (eg. Flight Safety US equilvelant)? Do they have a comprehensive ground school? My company is looking at aircraft upgrade in the near future, so any feedback of peoples previous experience would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

The Original Jetpipe
13th Feb 2007, 05:51
Hi,

Try Clamback and Hennessy at Bankstown. (02 9792 1022) I think they do King Air training. They have a VERY nice King Air in the back of there hanger!!!

TOJP.

jib
13th Feb 2007, 10:04
Try GFS YMMB 03 95806566
jib

OpsNormal
13th Feb 2007, 10:13
Click here (http://ioa.casa.gov.au/scripts/ATO.asp) for CASA's user-friendly "Look-up an ATO" page.

Most of the ATO's listed have their individual delegations (and types of aircraft they can endorse upon) listed.

I used that link to find a member of the RFDS to do mine a while ago. I see he is still there (as well as the ATO who referred me to him).

OpsN.;)

BARON DRIVER
14th Feb 2007, 06:47
Interair, at Essendon Airport also operates a King Air

K3nnyboy
14th Feb 2007, 08:20
Clammback & Hennessy is good man...their NEW King Air is a beauty~~im gonna start doing all my revision and renewal fm them now...nice condition of a/c in general!!:ok:

nasa
22nd Feb 2007, 00:03
You will find it very hard to go past FSI or Simuflite. Helps with insurance premiums as well..........

downwind
22nd Feb 2007, 00:44
try australasian jet at ymen they have a b200 or maybe pearl aviation

NFK4X4
22nd Feb 2007, 01:29
C & H cannot provide initial 200 on their present a/c as it is US registered N1542. C & H doesn't have authority to conduct training from FAA and the aircraft is not registered for commercial use. C & H lack the resources to teach a pilot how to fly a King Air 200 :zzz: .
Flying a 200 is no real problem, not much different than a 400 series Cessna. The real issue is understanding the systems and equipment. Kinda the reason why in a recent Australian incident, a new 200 almost ended in fatality even with 2 bums on the flight deck.
Go back into the recent KA 200 accidents history and you will find the biggest reason for accidents is pilot error - lack of understanding the a/c systems.
So my point is learn the aircraft systems real good then go to America and do a renewal course with FSI. Might cost you thousands but will save your life and make you more marketable.

Bendo
22nd Feb 2007, 01:40
I know they think they're Australia's answer to John and Martha King, but no they don't own that King Air and didn't own the last one, either.

Being FAA registered I am not sure they can even do CHTR in it - don't they just operate it for the owner? :confused: :rolleyes:

Skystar320
22nd Feb 2007, 01:45
Ad-Astral has a nicely VIP C90 and a B200 give them a call. Top people