PDA

View Full Version : Reason for failure in CX CPP

authority
9th Feb 2007, 11:49
Does anyone know the reason for failing in CPP?

I sent them a letter asking for the reason and they replied they won't do so.

BUT I heard that some people can get their response. Why?

K3nnyboy
9th Feb 2007, 13:25
i guess it really depends on the person u were talking to...cos I got friends who got an reply for the reason...but i never get one when i request~~:uhoh:

authority
10th Feb 2007, 03:42
so, which specific person did your fds approach?? I really wish to know the reason....

Lowspirited
10th Feb 2007, 16:29
What do you think you failed on? I'm 99% sure i failed the interview myself, because the test components weren't exactly a challenge... :ugh:

Bazoots
14th Feb 2007, 21:42
I sent them an email asking for the reason why I failed and got a standard "we cant do that" email.

I'm sure I failed the general interview. Lack of sleep does that to you.

When did you guys apply and how far did you get?

K3nnyboy
17th Feb 2007, 01:26
it's a shame that they don't (well most likely) tell us what we failed on...cso it would actually help us better before our next attempt, or even whether they think we are suitable for this type of job....but i guess...we just gonna keep tryin to reach our goal~~

didn't get real far, made it to 2nd round on my 2nd attempt with CX, but still no lucks~

Bazoots
17th Feb 2007, 19:52
Apparently they dont tell us cos they want us to figure it out for ourselves.

Got to the 2nd round on my first go. Try again at the end of the year. See how it goes.

authority
18th Feb 2007, 06:58
Apparently they dont tell us cos they want us to figure it out for ourselves.

Sorry but this doesn't explain why some applicants could get a reply.

------

Kenny,

How did you/your friend request CX? letter, phonecall, email or word of mouth only? I wanna try to figure out the rationale behind. I think it's not pretty likely they will 'write' you something as which can be produced as evidence afterwards.

The worst case I can think of is, "no/can't reply" to those never-again applicants while otherwise to those with potentials.