PDA

View Full Version : Photo Licence

Fatter Bastard
9th Feb 2007, 01:38
Congratulations to CASA for implementing the photo licence system. :rolleyes: I received my licence with a photo on it in the mail yesterday. I now have much more confidence in the aviation security system now that I know the terrorists will have to engage the services of a nine year child with a passport photo, a bottle of liquid paper and a photo copier in order to fool the experts. :D

Yet another half-ar$ed measure designed to address the perception of security rather than actually enhance security. :ugh:

Arm out the window
9th Feb 2007, 03:13
Yes, but you forget they're going to use a version of SCMODS ('State County Municipal Offender Detection System' of Blues Brothers fame) as an identity crosscheck. We can all feel safe.

TinKicker
9th Feb 2007, 03:56
Hi AOTW,
I think you will find it is SCMODS - State-County-Municipal-Offender-DATA-system.....but what the hey, it's only a computer and they are often wrong.....
Tinkicker

Arm out the window
9th Feb 2007, 05:37
Ah, sorry mate, it's been a long time since I watched the movie - should get it out again for old time's sake.:ok:

scrambler
9th Feb 2007, 05:55
AOTW, get it out, call it a mission from god

Dark Knight
9th Feb 2007, 22:52
Already have it set up on the computer; email me photo and name (any name you wish to use - no questions asked -this is a comercial operation) and can knock you one up in ten minutes.

J*/LCC rate U$15 + postage & Handling, fees, commissions, etc to Oz residents.

Terrorists or persons of interest $15,000

Why U$ - still (just) a negotiable currency unlike South Pacific Peso

Wrote several letter to previous minister and CASA but they are uninterested however, will more than get their attention should these pathetic documents ever get used in terrorist action with copies published

DK

PS>> ASIC extra

dodgybrothers
10th Feb 2007, 00:07
They broke my watch.