PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an ATR CBT(Computer Based Training)Programme.

Aviator 81
7th Feb 2007, 09:47
Hi!! Guys I wish to acquire an ATR 42-500 CBT programme,which I could use for my training.Im currently undergoing the ATR 42 training and would like to have a CBT for referencial usage while undergoing training.Pls if there's anyone of you who can help pls email me.I would be be very grateful.:ok:

Shaikh N Hoque
8th Feb 2007, 16:50
As far I know one in Thailand and another one in France. I may do the same, where are you doing?

vanman208b
10th Feb 2007, 18:25
howzit,not sure if i can help but i have the powerpoint lecture notes on the ATR ?let me know.
cheers

vanman208b
21st Feb 2007, 18:27
i have the power point lecture notes ! will those help?

Airforce1
21st Feb 2007, 22:11
The powerpoint slideshow is no better really than the FCOM's. What you want is the VACBI programme....where on the net?..... a few guys who have been on the machine for a while with some contract companys will prob have a copy on pc's (illegally)......but its too big to email.....
Otherwise the ATR training centres have VACBI rooms to study all on.....
good luck!

forkingfishing
22nd Feb 2007, 04:17
Hi, the VACBI is almost impossible to get hold of. If you are doing the type rating have a look at this site these guys have put together a fairly good systems summary www.fosterweb.com/atr/index.htm (http://www.fosterweb.com/atr/index.htm)

Good luck:ok:

Mr.Fly
12th Feb 2008, 12:34
hi!
I would fancy the .pdf file. Thanks in advance.

powerstall
20th Feb 2008, 07:54
as far as i can remember.. AATC in thailand uses CBT via ACOS (don't ask me what it means!) and it is connected to the server based in the ATR training center in toulouse... so no means of downloading the program...
i think some FCOMS and MMELS can be stored in cds.

:suspect:

ATR_SVK
21st Dec 2008, 15:09
Hi there,

I have found on chat that you have some *.ppt lectures for ATR. I would like to ask you if you be so kind and send it to me, my next skill test is so near and I would like to read something more about ATR.

Thank you very very much.