PDA

View Full Version : STARTER FOR TEN: a) Is this for real? b) if so.....Which airline ???

mr Q
6th Feb 2007, 12:40
I enjoy being a Flight Attendant because traveling around the world allows me to widen my vision. Making new friends from other countries gives me the opportunity to learn more about their different cultures. There is no wonder I still feel excited on each of my flights.
During training I learned so much, from how to provide excellent inflight service to handling emergency situations. I am confident about my role as a Flight Attendant. I can easily develop rapport with my colleagues and anticipate what my passengers’ need before they ask.
Job motivation comes from my ability to make passengers satisfied. Their appreciation gives me energy and pushes me to acquire truly excellent service skills. At times I also have to think outside the box to assist passengers when they are in need.
In addition to my flying duties, I am very happy to have the opportunity to be a recruitment ambassador. I have the privilege of sharing my years of flying experience with prospective graduates from universities and colleges At the same time I learnt how to give public speeches and gained understanding on many aspects related to recruitment.
I am really proud of being a Flight Attendant. It is hard work, determination, as well as help and advice from my seniors that has brought me to become a professional service expert today. Being a Flight Attendant is a very worthwhile career.

Aussie
6th Feb 2007, 13:53
Think someone is trying to promote "flight attendants" as a job.. i mean Career!!!

:E

Aussie

On the beach
7th Feb 2007, 08:00
:D Right then, Mr Q, I'll have a large G & T. Oh, and can you get someone to fix the telly too?:D
On the beach

tryhard
7th Feb 2007, 08:21
Could only be a Cathay trolley pusher. Only they would be able to brain wash some poor bastard into believing that by treating them like dung, dressing them in synthetic cast offs and paying them nothing that they actually matter!!

Poor bugger really is gone!