PDA

View Full Version : Mytravel Crew

c.r.m what is it
6th Feb 2007, 12:15
Hi everyone,

Hope somebody can help! went to a Mytravel interview 2 1/2 weeks ago, and got right through to the end 2 to 1's! at end of interview was told decisions would be made that day, but we would'nt find out for 2 weeks, but still no answer as of today! are Mytravel well known for taking their time, and how long do you guys think I should leave it, before i get in touch with them? look forward to your replies.

thanks

boygeorgefan
21st Feb 2007, 14:26
airlines a joke, they told me i had an interview then sent a letter saying i didn't.

malvin
21st Feb 2007, 14:33
I would phone them and ask them 'what is the outcome' and not wait any longer as this waiting game is such a pain. If someone is unsuccessful surely they will be able to tell you over the phone.

I'm still waiting for my a response from another airline, its been 2 weeks out of 6 weeks. Phoned them last week and they just told me to sit and wait for the full 6 weeks. But I will wait for another week then call them again, cause if i am unsuccessful they should just tell me on the phone.

iain8867
21st Feb 2007, 15:59
A lot of airlines won't tell you over the phone and sometimes it depends on who you get on the other end ot the line.

Where have you asked to be based? I would probably give them a call and just informt hem that youwere told two weeks and it has been longer. I would believe that they are finalizing numbers for the summer so that is why they are holding on for the moment.:oh:

malvin
21st Feb 2007, 16:07
Right, I just hope for me that are counting the numbers...previously during the application, I heard nothing for 3 weeks until I rang them up and it was misplaced. When I rang them, they took my number, done a check and phoned me back.

c.r.m what is it
21st Feb 2007, 16:24
thanks guys, i did'nt get it!

another piece of advice needed, last year i got the job, but they messed up and did'nt give me enough notice to leave my current employers, so when i mentioned that to them this year they made me do the interview again, and i did'nt get it, if you were me, would you write to them and say how unfair you belive that is, or would you just put it down as bad luck

please help guys, i don't know what to do

malvin
21st Feb 2007, 16:40
If it was me, I would leave it and put it down as bad luck and look at it as an experience and next time play the devil game.

TFlyguy
21st Feb 2007, 22:41
With the take over of MyTravel by Thomas Cook who knows what will happen to those who have been successful at MYT interviews ..........

boygeorgefan
21st Feb 2007, 23:04
Shouldnt effect new staff. However im dissapointed as its one less airline now to apply for.