PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair the 21st.

Studsgaard
6th Feb 2007, 10:33
Hi,

Anyone going to the assessment with Ryanair the 21st.?
Does anyone know how to get to Stansted from East Midlands same afternoon?
Thanks!

Studsgaard

AltFlaps
6th Feb 2007, 10:41
Does anyone know how to get to Stansted from East Midlands

Dude, I hope the assessment doesn't contain a navigation paper ...

egnxema
6th Feb 2007, 11:27
Take the Airline Shuttle to Loughborough Station. Then Central Trains From Loughborough to STN via Leicester.

Hassan Mesto
6th Feb 2007, 12:37
Rent a car at STN, takes only 2 hours up to EMA. Budget.co.uk is usually the cheapest.

RAT 5
6th Feb 2007, 20:32
Haasan Mesto: The ? was how to get from EMA to STN. You are assuming Studgaard starts at STN. Perhaps true, but perhaps not. I'm sure there is an inter airport bus service. If not ask RYR EMA if there are any crew positioning back to STN after a prof check. I would like to think they would be helpful if so.

Hassan Mesto
7th Feb 2007, 11:50
Oooops... Didn't read the question properly, sorry.
As RAT 5 mentioned, shouldn't be too hard to get a ride with someone down to STN.

bmibaby.com
8th Feb 2007, 09:02
egnxema is right with the train option. Though I recommend you bring a lunchbox, as despite the length of the journey Central Trains don't have a buffet car.

captjns
9th Feb 2007, 10:07
You may find a few of your interviewees may need a ride to STN. If so the cost of a car rental split a few ways may be cheaper than the train.

easymoney
10th Feb 2007, 13:03
This is all good practice......
If you are sucessful (definition of sucess may be blurred here) you need to make your own way at your own expense (if based at STN) up to EMA for your bi -annual sim check.