PDA

View Full Version : Aerovista - your opinion concerning this company?

Lusi
6th Feb 2007, 10:20
Dear All,

Aerovista ;) Have somebody information about this company? My fiend is going to signe the agreement with them.

I'll apreciate your opinion. TNKS!

mustangV8
6th Feb 2007, 14:32
The way I see it...Aerovista mgt. are incompetent. I met them a while ago. I think it was the GM and DFO, both seemed a little paranoid to hire anyone who may leave them for something 'better' as soon as they get some experience on a 732. Too many questions asked about my future progress. Overall, the interview was very unpleasant and more like an interrogation.

I hear the mgt. changes every 3-4 months there...

Anyway, that is my experience and opinion. All the best to your friend.

take it easy

mV8

upforflight
4th Apr 2008, 12:32
They did not seem to be on the ball at all. The compensation for Dubai was not very good and they seemed very incompetent. I interviewed a few months ago, the interview was pleasant enough but it seemed the staff was overworked

wannabe-aviator
4th Apr 2008, 22:44
I heared from very reliable sources very connected to Aerovista that the GCAA are investigating them for safety and financial problems and even heard that AOC is about to get pulled.

So well worth thinking twice before you sign the dotted line, I am not sure who you spoke to, was it Ansar Babu or someone else.

I know a lessor was about to provide them with a 737-200 on ACMI but the lessor pulled the plug because of financial and safety concerns so AEROVISTA is bad news, :=

WA:ok:

upforflight
7th Apr 2008, 14:15
I spoke with someone in HR and the CEO for my interview. Again, both were pleasant and it did not seem like an interrogation. I have a lot of 737 experience but I never got an offer. I did let them know that the compensations was not enough for the Dubai area. That may be why I did not get the job. Which is fine with me.....I can't work for the same pay as now especially when Dubai is more expensive than "Neverland"

Boeing Europe
16th Nov 2012, 19:34
Any info on this company , I see they are recruiting 733 CPT'S and FO's anyone been hired lately.

TUIFly
21st Nov 2013, 19:17
Anyone from Aerovista here?
Rumors that they pick up A320.
Any information about?

Appreciate your help.

Matron
13th Nov 2014, 10:31
Look like they have a B735, 733 and A320 all on offer for ACMI out of the Middle East.

Has anyone any recent experience of this company though?

Thanks

Ethiopia
13th Nov 2014, 10:47
Aerovista: Interview with Jumber Yakobadze (CEO) and Dmitriy Korshunov (CCO) (http://aviationtribune.com/ceo-interviews/item/1609-aerovista-interview-with-jumber-yakobadze-ceo-and-dmitriy-korshunov-cco)

Sean Mendis
19th Nov 2014, 09:21
Their A320s have been flying out of Ras Al Khaimah since August - subcontracted on Hajj missions for Air India. One of them (4L-AJD) is parked there since last week after the end of Hajj and the other (4L-AJF) flew out earlier this week.