PDA

View Full Version : easyjet online check in

danfulton
6th Feb 2007, 08:22
Hi,
Does anyone know the answer....
Myself and two friends are traveling with easyjet, 2 with only hand luggage, one with baggage, can the 2 with hand luggage only check in online, and the other check in at the airport? We are all on the same booking.
I've looked through the easyjet website, and terms and conditions, but it is not clear what the situation is.
Any help appreciated.

Ad!!!
7th Feb 2007, 20:36
You will all be able to check-in online, but your friend will check the bag in and get a new boarding card. It just means that you will have a paper boarding pass and your friend will have a card one. But then again if one of you checks-in then all of you might as well.

TotalBeginner
8th Feb 2007, 09:54
It really doesn't matter. If you have checked-in online and need to check a bag, then depending on the airport, they will either: add the bag, and you will be able to keep the online boarding pass, or they will exchange it for a conventional boarding pass. Either way it makes no difference.

Don't worry, they haven't started charging for boarding passes (yet :uhoh: )

danfulton
8th Feb 2007, 10:13
Cheers,

I thought it may have been like ryanair, where you are charged if they need to issue a boarding card after you have checked in online.